• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Beyonce uses her fame and fortune as a platform to educate about feminism, racism, impossible standards of beauty and all kind of social problems while Britney at her peak decided to put Kevin Federline dick inside her vagina and Madonna tongue in her mouth.

Z1NQi3S.gif

RT

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Beyonce uses her fame and fortune as a platform to educate about feminism, racism, impossible standards of beauty and all kind of social problems while Britney at her peak decided to put Kevin Federline dick inside her vagina and Madonna tongue in her mouth.

Z1NQi3S.gif

I would also add the Flaming Hot Cheetos and Starbucks obsession to the mix.
Hwj830H.gif

Nasser

Whether you like it or not, Britney Jean Spears is the standard for pop music. When people think of the quintessential pop star, they think of Britney

Have a good day!
lindsay-lohan-late-elle-kiss.jpg

wish me luck ladies I'm taking an exam in 15 mins

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Z1NQi3S.gif

a member of popgaf shading for unfortunate choice in men and engaging in homosexual activities?
DZtLeiS.gif

Z1NQi3S.gif

Don't forget how she made a mockery of marriage. Treating is flippantly, flouting it in the face of her legion of bottoms that they would never, to her knowledge, enjoy the privilege of wedded bliss.

Meowster

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS you are back!

1e251qS.gif

Welcome back.

OT: The formation song is warming up to me a bit, but it's still repetitive sounding.
Thanks! Not really sure why I was banned in the first place (since I am obviously so pro-Hillary and was just making a joke no one even reacted to) but that is all in the past. It's nice to be back in time for the Grammy Awards and the eventual Academy Awards. So much has happened since the few weeks I've been gone but I'd say my favorite was Gwen Stefani's new song that came out today. She's probably still going to flop thanks to the ageist and sexist patriarchy (she's currently #12 on iTunes) but so happy that the quality is finally back. A successor worthy of being on LAMB. Love wins and love is gonna lift her up (to the top of nonexistent charts).

e6PeKvD.gif

[Chorus: Beyoncé]
I see it, I want it, I stunt, yellow-bone it
I dream it, I work hard, I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters, albino alligators
El Camino with the seat low, sippin' Cuervo with no chaser
Sometimes I go off (I go off), I go hard (I go hard)
Get what's mine (take what's mine), I'm a star (I'm a star)
Cause I slay (slay), I slay (hey), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
All day (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
We gon' slay (slay), gon' slay (okay), we slay (okay), I slay (okay)
I slay (okay), okay (okay), I slay (okay), okay, okay, okay, okay
Okay, okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay
Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay
Prove to me you got some coordination, cause I slay
Slay trick, or you get eliminated

XS8oWXt.gif

edit: Welcome back Meowster sis!

Meowster

Lady Gaga did good - my favorite part of the Super Bowl other than watching Beyoncé anger the diet-racists and hicks that flood my timeline (I live in Missouri)!

e6PeKvD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom