• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

the UV era look was so good :")
giphy.gif

I love UV so much

Mau ®

Nothing. It's fabricated drama but since Kanye has a dick everyone will treat it like it's the real deal and they totally didn't discuss this chance for promo or anything

You have a dick too. Don't be afraid to use it and unleash your true inner power! God blessed you with it goddamit.

rhandino

Banned
Nothing. It's fabricated drama but since Kanye has a dick everyone will treat it like it's the real deal and they totally didn't discuss this chance for promo or anything
This

All the impact that "diss" has vanished the moment this

happened. In fact he looks like the one still salty considering that at least Hitlord made that mellow song in which she "forgive him".

Oh well, at least his stans will eat that thing up so slay, I guess.

Nasser

This

All the impact that "diss" has vanished the moment this

happened. In fact he looks like the one still salty considering that at least Hitlord made that mellow song in which she "forgive him".

Oh well, at least his stans will eat that thing up so slay, I guess.

Oh it's so sad to think about the good times...

rhandino

Banned
I don't understand why would anyone shame Rihanna for selling 460 first week and debuting at the bottom of the charts. It happens!
Especially if a company buy 1 million copies of the album to gift them to the fans and gift ha a platinum certification.

Sent from my Samsumg Galaxy Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom