• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Can't believe I'm actually adding Selena to my downloads, but Good for You (sans rap bit) was good, so... Let's see.

Yado

This page....

Selena stanning?
Tyler Oakley?
Mau drinking Selena's urine?

tumblr_nv8w85vq4d1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Phreaker

waiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

New Enya. Oh my god.

Seven years since her last alber. Cremate me, queen.

OMG, I can'TTTTTTTT

tumblr_nv3xe0p8Qs1u9e89no1_500.gif

I love her! The new single sounds a bit like Orinoco Flow

Alber comes out Nov 20th!

Dark Sky Island tracklist:

1. The Humming
2. So I Could Find My Way
3. Even in the Shadows
4. The Forge of the Angels
5. Echoes in Rain
6. I Could Never Say Goodbye
7. Dark Sky Island
8. Sancta Maria
9. Astra et Luna
10. The Loxian Gates
11. Diamonds on the Water

That Time Prince Menaced Michael Jackson By Playing "Aggressive Slap Bass" In His Face

Michael Jackson and Prince had one of the most epic rivalries in pop music history. When MJ moonwalked his way to instant legend status with the mega-sellingThriller [Which is TRASH btw ~Robido], Prince answered back with 1984's multi-platinum Purple Rain soundtrack and the Oscar-winning movie. And that was just the beginning.
"But when Prince was doing his Vegas residency around late 2006, Michael was living in Vegas. Will was a guest artist at the Prince residency, but he was also friends with Michael. So Will arranged it for Michael to be a guest in the audience at Prince's show. No one knew it really, but Prince knew it.

"There was a point during the show where Prince was playing bass and he came out into the audience with this giant bass—he knew where Michael's was sitting—and he walked right up to Michael and started playing bass in Michael's face. Like aggressive slap bass."
ou4Nhnc.gif

"The next morning, Will went over to Michael's house for breakfast, and they're talking about Prince and the show. And then Michael goes, 'Will, why do you think Prince was playing bass in my face?'
LLEYefm.gif

"Michael was outraged. And then started going on. 'Prince has always been a meanie. He's just a big meanie. He's always been not nice to me. Everybody says Prince is this great legendary Renaissance man and I'm just a song-and-dance man [They didn't lie ~Robido], but I wrote "Billie Jean"[TRASH ~Robido] and I wrote "We Are the World" and [TRASH ~Robido] I'm a songwriter too.'"
85KZz3D.gif

"All this disrespect for Prince came out from Michael that morning. One day, I hope Prince sits down and tells the truth about everything between him and Michael. Before I die, I want to know what the full deal was between the two of them."

UU2D5k9.gif

Gaga on her new music and the public's expectations (via gagadaily.com):

Lady Gaga says American Horror Story has liberated her and become a place where she can put all her imperfections.

"I am finding a million new things about myself, what I want and who I want to be but most importantly, I have actually found a place to put so much pain and anguish that I have nowhere to put," Gaga told The Inquirer. "You can put it in your music but that's not always what people want from me in my music... They want a sweet, delightful, 'Just Dance' kind of girl or they want 'Bad Romance' and that's fine."

She continued: "I am happy to give people that but maybe with my song 'Dope' or some of the things I did on ARTPOP, you saw a kind of dark side, wrapped up in colors. But maybe that was not always what people want to see. They want to see the perfection. Here (on Hotel), it's the imperfection that is the win. So it's very liberating."

This is good to hear.

Lol why am I a shirtless model, ya mess

That said, my Zara's realness combined with Nemesis' Andrew Christian realness would make for a great Randy Blue scenario. Would watch

In other news, I've finally started leaning into Honeymoon (album) now that I've gotten the other new releases out of my system. There are moments that still sound like an IRS audit of the most boring spender in the world, but it's all still signature Lana so I'll grow into it soon. Particularly loving the title track and High By The Beach, weirdly. This redux

Floridian

For the few Vita fans here,

Rita Ora has said she is frustrated by how her love life overshadows her music — and revealed that her long-awaited new album has been delayed by her X Factor commitments. The singer split with her boyfriend Ricky Hil, son of fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger, in July. She previously dated DJ Calvin Harris, who reportedly pulled tracks from her second album after they broke up.The album is now due to be released next year.

Ora said her lyrics focused on the “break-ups and make-ups” and her private life would be “all there” on the songs. She added: “I was wishing it would come out this year, but realistically it’s not. Physically I wouldn’t be able to achieve the success I want with the (X Factor) contestants and the album, so I’m going to do it one at a time.”

TQV7J9X.gif

I just had the weirdest dream where Hillary Clinton torpedoed her own campaign by accidentally uttering "Bill wouldn't have sex with me unless I let his queer bitch finger me" on national television.

I was always so intrigued by the Michael/Prince cold war in the 80s and 90s, they did indirectly share the stage with James Brown if I remember correctly, but otherwise I really wished they collaborated at least once.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the dads tweet makes me feel physically uneasy

Selena new music is not doing anything for me but I'm boping to Janet + Carly... Let me put them on repeat during the rest of this trip...

Its just a typical dad comment tho, I'm only creeped by the fact that he put it on social media =/
um if my dad commented on my penis in that manner I would be incredibly disturbed and probably call the police on him tbqh

Selena new music is not doing anything for me but I'm boping to Janet + Carly... Let me put them on repeat during the rest of this trip...

Its just a typical dad comment tho, I'm only creeped by the fact that he put it on social media =/
if my dad said something even remotely close to what bieb's dad said i would honestly never talk to him ever again and pretend he doesn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom