• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
I guess we now know where Sam Smith gets his shit from.
eae1b1de84.png
Nnnnnnnn

NfOdEQX.gif

It's weird How even though we've never met each other we still know each other and have a good internet friendship...

... You guys are my internet friends! Love y'all and your personalities lol

SaintZ

Azealia admitting she is still pressed about Iggy's name being similar to hers in 2016, then deleting her tweets THEN threating to kill her... what a sad human being.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Work work work work work work
He said me haffi
Work work work work work work!
He see me do mi
Dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt!
And so me put in work work work work work work!
When u ah guh
Learn learn learn learn learn learn
Mi nuh cyar if him
Hurt hurt hurt hurt hurting
c169ee0bc5.gif

Phreaker

Medina's Someone New is actually a mini bop. I use. The rest of the album is blah.

I really like Someone New, For U and the lead single. I am a pretty big fan of her's though so I use the whole album. Thanks for checking out her new album and posting your thoughts.

Goat Vocals + Sheepish Sales: A Rihanna Story

Rihanna, you decided to RT the following shade as if you couldn’t have used your phone for better purposes. For example, maybe to tweet any one of the stadiums you booked to ask them if your dates will even reach capacity.

hXnDFfh.jpg

But then, everyone would have been angry if Beyonce RTed this though, right?

FL9Ifep.png

Yet of course, your retweet was quickly deleted much like whatever talent God blessed you with before you floated on over from the Land of Coconuts. Why RT a confirmation that your fans only support you with $0.00 streaming?

1.29 vs 15.99

Stadiums downgraded to arenas vs sold out world tour

You can choose which one you want to be proficient at. I chose the latter.

The proof is in the pudding. The problem is that the general public has been eating this dry ass pudding for years and they’re realizing that they have yet to dig their teeth into any proof. I mean, do you ever play your performances back for yourself, a critic, or even a cat? At least one of those entities should be able to give you the brutally honest feedback that you so deserve. Take a look below:

https://vine.co/v/i61bv2FBrDQ

I’m more upset than you are that everything you do turns to flop. Think about it. Why do you think Beyonce was trying hard as hell to get LA Reid to pay attention to you (look it up). She wanted to make sure that your lackluster ass was bringing in money for her future child’s diapers. You are signed to Jay-Z’s label after all, sis. The audacity that you have to shade your employer’s wife. Put more effort into getting someone to coach those Atlanta Zoo built ass vocals.

I could never be friends with a member of your Titanic-inspired navy. They’d work hard to fail. That’s exactly what their idol is doing in the short video below. Take a look at what you consider to be a great ritual before going on stage:

https://twitter.com/beyhivedc/status/704491616204169216

That’s like chugging vodka before you drive elementary children to school. That’s a disaster waiting to happen. But in Rihanna’s case the waiting is definitely over.

I shouldn’t see shade coming from someone who sold 460 physical copies of their album during the first week of sales. You’re thanking your fans for purchasing the album when Daddy Samsung did. Sis, sit.

I shouldn’t see shade coming from an ‘artist’ who sounds better when the mic malfunctions.

Rihanna none of those magical doors that you made your non-Work-Work-Work-Work-Working fanbase walk through were able to take you to Narnia? Because at this point, I feel like a Lion, A Witch, and an enchanted ass Wardrobe are the only things that can help out your struggle vocals and sales.
yl6kB3p.gif

rhandino

Banned
Azealia Banks is never going to make something as grandiose as 212 ever again, if people is still here for her because there is a tiny chance that she is going to make something as good as that, well...

52ba479139b42e392d0002ea.gif

Yeah, BWET has some usable bops like Heave Metal and Reflective and Ice Princess and legit slays lime JFK but the rest is OK at best.

Oh, there is that other song in which she is channeling Celia Cruz.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Azealia Banks is never going to make something as grandiose as 212 ever again, if people is still here for her because there is a tiny chance that she is going to make something as good as that, well...

Yeah, BWET has some usable bops like Heave Metal and Reflective and Ice Princess and legit slays lime JFK but the rest is OK at best.

Oh, there is that other song in which she channels Celia Cruz.

Not you saying people shouldn't be here for her after 212 and then listing a slay album and slay songs she made after 212.
priceless.gif

I really hate the "more of the same" argument because the first thing y'all holler when they change up on ya is why couldn't they make music like the album I liked.
VLfctDb.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I really hate the "more of the same" argument because the first thing y'all holler when they change up on ya is why couldn't they make music like the album I liked.
VLfctDb.gif
I dont mind more of the same if there was more progression to her sound but there is none and in some cases lacking the charm she had before while doing the same thing. Nothing wrong with sticking with your guns but master your craft.

Aguila

#ICONIC
None of them are as good as 212 tho and The Big Big Beat was lacklustre to say the least.
212 is and will probably always be Azealia's career-defining song. Nothing she does will likely ever surpass that serng, but the rest of her discography, even without 212, is on a whole other level of qualité when compared to other pop rappers.

Like, even The Big Big Beat, a song from an upcoming mixtape is >>>>>>>>>>> Igloo and Garbaj's careers.

RopeSnake

Banned
I think I accidentally created some mess in that Gamergate x Alison Rapp thread

some people are being too hostile and boring me to death.

Floridian

I think I accidentally created some mess in that Gamergate x Alison Rapp thread

some people are being too hostile and boring me to death.

Well here's some advice, try staying away from any gamergate related threads until you become a member at least in case any unpopular viewpoint goes against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom