• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

LoathsomePeriodicKittiwake.gif

Phreaker

That gif...

Is 5th Harmony the most tragic (in terms of musical output and fashion) girl group in history?

67caf956e3.gif

I know, right? It had me howling and since pitster03 (RIP) isn't here to keep us updated on how well Work From Home is preforming I had to help her out if in a slightly cheeky way.

I like the song alright, I am sure there has been worse girl groups.

rhandino

Banned
Piece by Piece was legit one of the best albums released last year, bless her soul.

When your angels fall out of the sky
I'll be the wings that make you fly
When you come down I'll take you high
I'll take you high
I'll take you
I'll take you

8729e49bcb.gif

Oh, another day and another "My JRPG in a Nintendo plataform is being Butchered OMG!" thread #Pray4AnimeGaf

MrV4ltor

Has this been posted before?

According to Entertainment Tonight, a reporter later caught up with the “Stay With Me” singer and brought up openly gay lyricist Howard Ashman, who won two Oscars for Best Song—first in 1989 for The Little Mermaid’s “Under the Sea” and again in 1991 with the title song from Beauty and the Beast.
“I should know him,” Smith purportedly replied, adding “We should date.” Sadly Ashman died in 1991 following complications from AIDS.

How can he be so clueless?

"... I always find funny is that—and this is just throwing any big name into the hat—an artist like Rihanna has a lot of different people in her sessions but no one really challenges her authenticity. I know she's coming from a place that is far away from me, but with some of those emotional songs the authenticity isn't really challenged, whereas my songs have been written by me and one of my closest friends who knows me really well, yet the authenticity is scrutinized."

Drag her.

Hew is this quote from tho?

RopeSnake

Banned
Faves as in pop singers?

Rihanna, Xtina, Kesha, Madonna, Kylie, Janet, Lana and Taylor. But my musical taste is very diverse.

I've been listening to Demi's last album and she grew on me, maybe I will include her on my list too.

Floridian

I updated the OP a little bit~

Faves as in pop singers?

Rihanna, Xtina, Kesha, Madonna, Kylie, Janet, Lana and Taylor. But my musical taste is very diverse.

I've been listening to Demi's last album and she grew on me, maybe I will include her on my list too.

The Majority of your favorites are great. Welcome here.

Phreaker

Anyone have a guess where Piece By Piece (the single) will end up on the next Hot 100? (the new Idol Version is climbing the iTune charts now and has over 10M views on Youtube, 5x what the official video had after months)

Faves as in pop singers?

YAAAAAS, welcome!

I updated the OP a little bit~

Not even a mention on Medina :(

Phreaker

Medina? Update me on that.

She is a Danish pop star and this is her 3rd album, it came out on Friday the 26th. It's titled We Survive as is the lead single. The video is here: http://www.universal-music.de/medina/videos/detail/video:387081/we-survive

Spotify album link: https://play.spotify.com/album/6Cam4BjrlRpgYZCMcRY2T2
Apple Music album link: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/we-survive/id1085826765?mt=1&app=music

I suggest: We Survive, Someone New, and For U as tracks to sample to see if you'd like her, but I think the whole thing slays

Her most famous song is probably: Medina - You And I or the dance remix Medina - You & I (Deadmau5 Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom