• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

She is a Danish pop star and this is her 3rd album, it came out on Friday the 26th. It's titled We Survive as is the lead single. The video is here: http://www.universal-music.de/medina/videos/detail/video:387081/we-survive

Spotify album link: https://play.spotify.com/album/6Cam4BjrlRpgYZCMcRY2T2
Apple Music album link: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/we-survive/id1085826765?mt=1&app=music

I suggest: We Survive, Someone New, and For U as tracks to sample to see if you'd like her, but I think the whole thing slays

Her most famous song is probably: Medina - You & I (Deadmau5 Remix)

Alright. I also added The 1975.

Phreaker

Alright. I also added The 1975.

tumblr_lu7e6qyc3O1r2l73so1_500.gif

royalan

I know the good sis Royalan is getting older and all but why do I get the feeling he fell asleep before the awards even started? I was looking forward to a bit of his commentary on the night as a whole.

i2BeqBf.gif

1) Trick! Aren't we around the same age?

2) Did you really think I was going to sit through 4 hours of Clorox Bleach? If I wanted to do that I'd watch the Mrs. Carter Show dvd.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1) Trick! Aren't we around the same age?

2) Did you really think I was going to sit through 4 hours of Clorox Bleach? If I wanted to do that I'd watch the Mrs. Carter Show dvd.

Nice to see you here sis. Missed you XOXO

SaintZ

“There was only one answer: Britney….[W]ho in our world did not grow up listening to her music? Plus, she’s spent some time out of the ether, which makes her reappearance all the more fun and surprising. Mario Testino’s pictures say it all: she’s in great shape, and about to hit us with new music any day now.”
It's over

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
wouldn't recognise any of those pictures as britney tbh

Nasser

lol

You'll get your Google Play 20% off promotional code on Grindr and like it.

No. The only one who desperately prompts their stuff on Grindr is Leona Lewis. Yet her album failed to even chart in Uganda.

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Anyways. The B9 era is already better than Britney Jean 😭

No. The only one who desperately prompts their stuff on Grindr is Leona Lewis. Yet her album failed to even chart in Uganda.

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Anyways. The B9 era is already better than Britney Jean 😭
Madonna did it first.

I guess that'll be another thing for Britney to plagiarize.

mariah-wave-bye.gif

plagiarize? We're not talking about Beyoncé here dear
She plagiarized Madonna's entire pop music biography (minus the sustained relevance and success).

She plagiarized Paula Abdul's table-side manner as a judge on X-Factor.

And most recently, she has now plagiarized Mariah's Photoshop glitter magic.

Britbot is a lesser-rate imitator of her own drag impersonators at this point.

Nasser: a walking
except on mornings post-bottom
PSA against autoerotic asphyxiation induced brain damagE

mariah-wave-bye.gif

People perched for anything Britney Spears related in 2016?

ABjrNnB.gif
tell them

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Nasser

She plagiarized Madonna's entire pop music biography (minus the sustained relevance and success).

She plagiarized Paula Abdul's table-side manner as a judge on X-Factor.

And most recently, she has now plagiarized Mariah's Photoshop glitter magic.

Britbot is a lesser-rate imitator of her own drag impersonators at this point.

mariah-wave-bye.gif

tell them

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Dislocated your shoulder with the reach.

I don't understand??

Floridian

Leave
Nass
ney alone. Being perched for new Britney music in 2016 isn't any more ridiculous than being perched for new Leona music in 2016.

Edit: #freekesha

Mau ®;197237212 said:
"Work" is such a huge hit here. People sing the hook randomly at the office at all hours.

Someone nearby was playing a Youtube video and I thought it was someone covering that song, but turned out it was a young girl who just had her wisdom teeth removed. Whoops

Someone nearby was playing a Youtube video and I thought it was someone covering that song, but turned out it was a young girl who just had her wisdom teeth removed. Whoops
Not too much on Sam Smith's Oscars performance though

the sis has been through a lot these past few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom