• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
More for me.

attachment.php
Boom Clap her ass 4 me

But then again, by doing these concerts it probably keeps her mind off of her kids not wanting anything to do with her.
I'm sorry... didn't dem babies come out of the womb wearing bifocals? Makes you wonder if they wanna stay with mommy cause she's mommy or they think she's the cookie monster.

the only way she can really make money since her albums don't sell
This is a hard row to hoe when your fave can't give away her records.

and she doesn't write or produce a lot of her own stuff.

Oop. A lie. I'm sure the producer tally on both is about equal. Plus, lets not act like Mariah's lyrics are the height of songwriting prowess. Can you remember the words to her last single? If so, can anyone else?

People love paying money to watch a trainwreck in slow motion.

They especially love it when that can catch it with a meal on the Vegas strip.

And as the years go on, the motion is getting slower and slower.
They love it (apparently) when them generation defining vocals ain't quite what they used to be and you're left wondering if it was live or was it memorex. If I had to put money down, after listening to MIAMTEC with the way those vocals were chopped and screwed...

uoegYVA.gif

Any of y'all have PS4? Don't mind if I add some of y'all? PopGAF PSN Party would be swell and looking for some gamers too! :)

My PSN: audehR8 (if your interested)

sqwarlock

Never post in here, but I can't think of a better place to ask this question.

Does Nick Jonas's new song "Close" sound similar to "Here" by Alessia Cara? Something about the cadence of the lyrics...

Zutroy

Holy fuck Adele was amazing live! Literally flawless. Also hilarious! When she hit the big note in When We Were Young I got shivers through my whole body!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i haven't listened to shitmotion in forever, she has no power.

go pretend you like natalia kills' recent tragic garbage instead
ScnTOSt.gif
Says the one that enjoy ambien in music form. At least use quality ambien like Enya and not the generic under the table Lana Med Tray and kii you were stanning Mr. Watson soooo you enjoy that shit boo boo

Edit: Also Amnesia Blanks EP?! Ha!

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
aren't you a "monster"?

LMAO

At least Gaga's still relevant?
The last big news story I read about Mayonnaisah was her tumbling down some yacht steps last year, while her Quasimodo billionaire boyfriend (mind you Mariah's not even divorced yet, yikes and where are her kids) sat there and watched lol.

PzJVlINl.jpg

I didn't even realize cankles could bend that way:

CQ5bAcI.jpg

But you call Madge a trainwreck?

pzFksSw.gif

Says the one that enjoy ambien in music form. At least use quality ambien like Enya and not the generic under the table Lana Med Tray and kii you were stanning Mr. Watson soooo you enjoy that shit boo boo

Edit: Also Amnesia Blanks EP?! Ha!
not you trying to drag lana when natalia mierda is probably bleaching her skin right now in order to look more like her, if her recent attempts at ripping lana off are any indication

ScnTOSt.gif

Touchdown

Banned
The last big news story I read about Mayonnaisah was her tumbling down some yacht steps last year, while her Quasimodo billionaire boyfriend (mind you Mariah's not even divorced yet, yikes and where are her kids) sat there and watched lol.

PzJVlINl.jpg

CQ5bAcI.jpg

pzFksSw.gif

Unlike Madonna, Mariah recovers from her falls.

49a7955a665f54d76760da7167a6af29
ffn_mcarey_slip_gtres_070115_51787397.jpg

madonnafall.0.gif

pzFksSw.gif

rhandino

Banned
This Zayn album sounds quite... same-y? I don't know, I can feel that some great producers worked on some of the songs but most of them can be used along with Honeymoon in a Sleep Disorder Center.

HYLbzHU.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Wait did enigmatrash really try to compare relevancy between Mariah and Gaga.

oh hun, While Gaga is out there NOT winning academy awards and scrambling to take a picture with queen , Mariah is touring around Europe selling out shows while she's not in Vegas... and about to STAR and PRODUCE a show NAMED after ha. Mariah's World....

and Gaga is.....joining the next season of American Horror Story? Get that Cameo acclaim I guess. Maybe one day Mariah will visit a Gag me Concert. Oh right, that will neva happen.

rs_600x600-141222084100-600-2lady-gaga-mariah-carey.ls.122214.jpg

pzFksSw.gif

SLAY Z is still punching a little bit tbh

it's no BWET but it's really good chill music

I think it's quite obvious which tracks had a lot of work put in and which ones didn't. Along the Coast, Big Talk and Can't Do It Like Me sound like the quality I know, where as the new version of UTBA has those random ass guitars that don't blend in at all????

I'm punchedT either way

pzFksSw.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SKJFNKJSDNFJKDSNFKDS

PzJVlINl.jpg

CQ5bAcI.jpg

pzFksSw.gif

DRAAAAGGGG HEEERRRRR!

pzFksSw.gif

Lambs should be careful that they don't end up in the slaughter house

Frodo

fnrPgdc.gif

I don't know why Touchdown is so pressed about Madonna. Mariah is 46/47. At that age Madonna was releasing Confessions on a Dance Floor to huge critical, popular and commercial acclaim. She was also touring one of her best and most loved tours. She was still dancing (she still is at 57, mind me), and rocking that pink leotard better than any of your faves could in their early 20s. Madonna didn't need to be a judge in a singing contest on television, nor she submitted herself to staring in a reality show to remain relevant. She was still riding talent, and teaching the lesser girls how it is done. Calling Madonna a trainwreck when her fave is late to her concert because she was sleeping or when she is cancelling her Brussels shows because she thinks she is relevant enough to attract that kind of attention to herself sounds like trying too hard.

I don't want to drag Mariah too much because I did enjoy some of her eras, and I'm here for her if she decides to release more Meteorites and less dolphin notes she will struggle to perform live. Those whistle notes were nice in the 90s as a novelty, but now it is only annoying, and barely consider it singing any more. But some reality check is needed in this thread.

Your faves can only try, lie as much as you want, but all of them would kill half of their fanbase with their own hands in a offering to Taylucifer to have the career and the influence Madonna has. Keep trying, tho.

vgHFdjK.gif

Frodo

It is very endearing indeed, specially when the legacy act has broken yet another record while your faves sleep.

Call me when your faves cross the Billion dollar revenue from touring ONLY.

botty

Banned
oh hun, While Gaga is out there NOT winning academy awards and scrambling to take a picture with queen , Mariah is touring around Europe selling out shows while she's not in Vegas...
Amazing how there is not a single strand of evidence to support this.
giphy.gif

and about to STAR and PRODUCE a show NAMED after ha. Mariah's World....

A cheap reality show, which will be a complete and utter mess because Insecuriah Cowrey wouldn't dare release any form of media without having her plastic surgeon editors nip and tuck all of the lard in her life.

“Mariah is demanding editorial control. She is very particular about her image and controls everything from her lighting to the side of her face she wants shot. She is treating filming like a Spielberg movie, not a cheap cable reality show,” sources tell the website. “This is going to be a bigger disaster than Lindsay Lohan’s show on Oprah’s network. She hasn’t been on time once, and keeps the crew waiting for hours.”

x

The outlet reports that the upcoming series is possibly titled Mariah’s Squad, and will chronicle “the behind-the-scenes drama of her Las Vegas residency, Mariah #1 to Infinity, and, come this spring, her two-month European tour.”

x

In other reports, her stylist Wilfredo Rosado is causing more commotion than Carey. "He's a bigger diva that she is. He's saying the show could hurt his 'brand,' but he's already agreed to it verbally. He's saying that he wants his face blurred out of what's already been shot," says a source from the set.

x

Excited to see it tank.

Just like her engagement.

Mariah-e1435147876407.jpg

and self esteem

and diet

tD0NxFI.jpg

and residency

a mess. a kii. a cackle.
tumblr_inline_o3kxkpz7Bs1ripgeb_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.