• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrV4ltor

i always knew that account was someone's alt... but i never expected it to be you

Exposé her!
bahaha-1.gif~c200

rhandino

Banned
Team is garbage just like that trash she called Azillion or something and I still can't believe some here think that she has a chance of happening with that basic song.

nCi3Ugz.gif

SaintZ

Charts matter to talentless trashy hoes, not to people with talent.

It's charts or talent/acclaim. If she can't chart, then she has nothing. If talented people don't chart, they still got talent.

And nnn at you comparing an LGBT black singer to some white privileged mess appropriating black music. Obviously she has a lot more chance at charting.
You seem bothered. I thought you didn't have the time to care and had exited the stage.

Fume a bit.

And of course charts matter to people with talent as well because unless they are wealthy enough to fund their projects if they do not have commercial success then the label won't promote them, stuck them im limbo with releases etc. Also, Iggy had been doing mixtapes for years before she hit it big so if for some reason she stops charting she will be fine... I mean if Kreayshawn and Lil's Debbie are still working...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No JMSN on the list? Everything sounds good but you need to add Jesus to the list.

Also which one of you did this?
382_10153370019065863_4938030896291252616_n.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom