• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Britney Spears: Blackout
Madonna: Confessions of a Dancefloor
Rihanna: N/a
Beyonce: Beyoncé
Kelly Clarkson: n/a
Lady Gaga: The Fame Monster
Katy Perry: Teenage Dream
Kesha: Cannibal
Tina: n/a
Mariah Carey: n/a
Taylor Swift: 1989

1989 is default as its the only taylor album ive given more than one listen

Vazduh

CgHPF3qWQAAqVZq.jpg

This is how you know that her and Gaga really are friends

HZy2ate.png

Why so much lip fillers? All of them looked perfectly fine before those.

All those girls with excess lip fillers look identical to one another, jeez. Fucking trout pouts.

Cruel Youth - Diamond Days

This new album is gonna leave me bald.
dryDpEy.gif

This is serving Cults a bit, only better. I like this!

Zutroy

Britney Spears: In The Zone
Madonna: Confessions
Rihanna: Loud
Beyonce: BEYONCE
Kelly Clarkson: Breakaway
Lady Gaga: Born This Way
Katy Perry: Teenage Dream
Kesha: Warrior
Tina: Stripped
Mariah Carey: Couldn't name one
Taylor Swift: Red

Majmun

Britney Spears: Blackout aka the only good Britney album
Madonna: Ray of Light
Rihanna: Anti
Beyonce: BEYONCE
Lady Gaga: The Fame Monster
Tina: Back to Basics
Mariah Carey: Music Box

Kelly Clarkson: don't listen to her music
Katy Perry: don't listen to her music
Kesha: don't listen to her music
Taylor Swift: don't listen to her music

cory64

Brinty: Blerckawt
Medonner: Murricun Laif
Bayons: For
Rhenna: AINT
Gags: The Femme
Katheryn: PRISON
Keezia: Wartortle
Xtine: [ERR]
Meriah: Emojis
Teylar: Spook Now?
Janice: Velvet Room

Mau ®

Brinty: Blerckawt
Medonner: Murricun Laif
Bayons: For
Rhenna: AINT
Gags: The Femme
Katheryn: PRISON
Keezia: Wartortle
Xtine: [ERR]
Meriah: Emojis
Teylar: Spook Now?
Janice: Velvet Room

lol at he names.

Madonna: Music
Beyoncé: Self-titled
Rihanna: Rated R
Gaga: Born This Way
Katy: Prism
Ke?ha: Warrior
Xtina: Back To Basics CD2
Mariah: N/A
Taylor: RED
Janet: N/A

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh at elton John having a threesome affair and getting an injunction to stop any uk press talking about it

rhandino

Banned
National Enquirer, Scottish newspaper connect Elton John, David Furnish to scandal
Due to a court order, newspapers in England and Wales can’t print any of the gritty details that are being gleefully documented elsewhere, and the spurned tabloids’ anger over the ban has ignited a public quarrel over free speech that has reached all the way to the U.K. House of Commons.

At this point, papers there are limited to using anonymous acronyms like “AB” and “CD” to report that a “well-known figure” had a threesome with another couple more than four years ago.
Oh.

I77zdZa.gif

The flops, is like they don't know how the Internet works.

idk she might've tweeted or IGd a photo with "Lemonade" in the description months ago which is usually what people use for speculation - which is why sometimes specific titles are similar or right.

Matt_

Comin to show kanye how to do a proper premier event
none of that tidal shite

Touchdown

Banned
I could be wrong but I think I remember a tracklist with Lemonade on it

oh here it is

Or maybe this was made after it was leaked that she was working on a secret project called project lemonade.

WAIT A MINUTE AT THAT MARIAH SONG!!!!! A;LKDSF;LKSDFJKJDFASDFASFDSF

Matt_

I wonder if Marina will tweet something shady because bey dared mention a fruit

rhandino

Banned
Because Nickgod Minajsus is good. Do you see the nasty, disgusting, filthy Rhat anywhere on that list? Thought so. Beyonce only picks [q u a l i t y] to work with so of course Nicksus made it in and Rhanal didn'T.
Or maybe Rihanna was busy working on her other countless projects while also helping young gays to came out of the closet:

All of that while Nicki is busy doing what? Promoting the Barbershop movie? Oh.

Hopefully Adele and Mariah will saves us.

cJ1UaC4.gif

Floridian

The world is tired of seeing a rat's nipples. Bring on real power.
They were also tired of seeing midgets licking donuts. And when those midgets appear on SNL, the show's ratings probably go down.
Because Nickgod Minajsus is good. Do you see the nasty, disgusting, filthy Rhat anywhere on that list? Thought so. Beyonce only picks [q u a l i t y] to work with so of course Nicksus made it in and Rhanal didn'T.

Rih doesn't need to be featured on Bey's album ever, lol. And Vice Versa. This makes as much sense as accusing Rih of picking Nicki to be her feature for LOUD and not Beyonce because of "quality" on the same album that was sold the most by a Black female artist this decade.

Or maybe Rihanna was busy working on her other countless projects while also helping young gays to came out of the closet:

All of that while Nicki is busy doing what? Promoting the Barbershop movie? Oh.

Hopefully Adele and Mariah will saves us.

cJ1UaC4.gif
what does that have to do with anything lol? Rihanna hangs out with well-known homophobes all the time so I have no idea what you're even saying here. Rihanna "working" on her "countless" projects when it took her years to finish one album? Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom