• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrV4ltor

is that from the GUY video? I (or anyone really) never bothered to watch it.

It's from the video for BTW, a song that went straight to #1. Not everyone has that.
image.php

And you know damn well that you watched the G.U.Y. video just to see Daddy Cohen in a cloud.

It's from the video for BTW, a song that went straight to #1. Not everyone has that.
image.php

And you know damn well that you watched the G.U.Y. video just to see Daddy Cohen in a cloud.
Hm, well I guess not everyone is interested in profiting off of minorities and their struggles to reach #1 in the charts huh? It's a shame that got old and now no one is here for her anymore :/

MrV4ltor

Hm, well I guess not everyone is interested in profiting off of minorities and their struggles to reach #1 in the charts huh? It's a shame that got old and now no one is here for her anymore :/

Queen of profiting off of a minority that she's actually a part of.
And call me when your faves latest album manages to outsell Cheek 2 Cheek.
The nerve to talk about relevancy with that avatar. Sis...

lady-gaga-laugh-o.gif

And dead @ you not even adressing the Daddy Cohen part. I guess it must be true then...
natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08-21-53.gif

Queen of profiting off of a minority that she's actually a part of.
And call me when your faves latest album manages to outsell Cheek 2 Cheek.
The nerve to talk about relevancy with that avatar. Sis...

lady-gaga-laugh-o.gif

And dead @ you not even adressing the Daddy Cohen part. I guess it must be true then...
natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08-21-53.gif
jsdjdsnjds not a little monster forgetting the other minorities BTW uses (I mean, chola, really?) and thinking the song only talks about being gay.
typical gays i swear
smiley-laughing002.gif
smiley-laughing002.gif
smiley-laughing002.gif

call me when your fave actually releases something good and you don't have to force yourself to stan not one, but two completely shit albums by her. Stay waiting for her to do literally anything while others enjoy quality music from their faves and you force yourself to watch her awful acting
smiley-laughing002.gif
smiley-laughing002.gif
smiley-laughing002.gif
smiley-laughing002.gif

edit: and let's not forget all the money she wasted only to have her award snatched by the actual queen of the gays Samantha Smith and LordE coming out of nowhere and shitting all over her ego-stroking "tribute" performance. Whew. 2016 Gaga is a joke
smiley-laughing002.gif

smiley-laughing002.gif

smiley-laughing002.gif

smiley-laughing002.gif

smiley-laughing002.gif

MrV4ltor

jsdjdsnjds not a little monster forgetting the other minorities BTW uses (I mean, chola, really?) and thinking the song only talks about being gay.
typical gays i swear

call me when your fave actually releases something good and you don't have to force yourself to stan not one, but two completely shit albums by her. Stay waiting for her to do literally anything while others enjoy quality music from their faves and you force yourself to watch her awful acting

I was alluding to the fact that Gaga is Bi herself, not gay and I certainly did not forget that the song is about accepting who you are, no matter what.
Also, how rude of you to just assume that I'm gay.

ARTPOP has a 61 and BTW a 71 on Metacritic, so I don't know which shit albums you're talking about. Luckily Gaga does many things besides music to bridge eras, like performing at the Oscars for 2 years in a row or singing at the Superbowl.
I'm more than content with waiting for new material, when she's doing things like starring in TV shows and winning a Golden Globe for her 'awful' acting in the mean time.
Stay pressed.
tumblr_mi9vxqjzx31rm7sbeo1_250.gif

Edit: Not you trying to be slick with the edit. Gaga didn't have to pay anything for the TIHTY promo tour, since she had the backing of Harvey Weinstein and his company.
And let's not forget all the backlash Miss Samantha received for winning the Oscar and telling journalists that he wanted to go on a date with a man who had died of HIV decades ago. Tragiqué.
The Bowie tribute was messy tho, so I won't fight you there. Kiii

I was alluding to the fact that Gaga is Bi herself, not gay and I certainly did not forget that the song is about accepting who you are, no matter what.
Also, how rude of you to just assume that I'm gay.

ARTPOP has a 61 and BTW a 71 on Metacritic, so I don't know which shit albums you're talking about. Luckily Gaga does many things besides music to bridge eras, like performing at the Oscars for 2 years in a row or singing at the Superbowl.
I'm more than content with waiting for new material, when she's doing things like starring in TV shows and winning a Golden Globe for her 'awful' acting in the mean time.
Stay pressed.
tumblr_mi9vxqjzx31rm7sbeo1_250.gif
Artpop has a 61 nooooooooooo jfnjdnsjdlnds that is NOT a good score sis

yes i'm well aware you're content with waiting and waiting until she's done with her farming endeavors and announces Artpop vol.2 in 2018
smiley-laughing002.gif
smiley-laughing002.gif

MrV4ltor

Artpop has a 61 nooooooooooo jfnjdnsjdlnds that is NOT a good score sis

yes i'm well aware you're content with waiting and waiting until she's done with her farming endeavors and announces Artpop vol.2 in 2018
smiley-laughing002.gif
smiley-laughing002.gif

61 is still a positive score on Metacritc and it's also only one point less than Born to Die.
And leave the queen of farming alone, at least she's keeping herself busy with something other than drugs this time.
I'm actually here for ARTPOP, just to see the fellow monsters' meltdowns. But it's not gonna happen with Mark Ronson and Nile Rodgers on board.

61 is still a positive score on Metacritc and it's also only one point less than Born to Die.
And leave the queen of farming alone, at least she's keeping herself busy with something other than drugs this time.
I'm actually here for ARTPOP, just to see the fellow monsters' meltdowns. But it's not gonna happen with Mark Ronson and Nile Rodgers on board.
Yes, Gaga's Artistic Revolution Through the Potential of Pop Music is only one point l e s s than Lana's debut album when every critic was shitting on her for her image and persona.

now you know damn well Gaga will make Artpop Vol.2 if she wants to. I'm praying for the Little Monsters and their well being if it happens.

Nasser

Let me pull a Beyonce here and copy something here without giving credits to the original OP
pitster03

What are your fav album from the major pop girls.

Britney Spears:
Madonna:
Rihanna:
Beyonce:
Kelly Clarkson:
Lady Gaga:
Katy Perry:
Kesha:
Xtina:
Mariah Carey:
Taylor Swift:

Britney Spears: In The Zone
Madonna: Bedtime Stories
Rihanna: Loud
Beyonce: (I don't have one tbh but if had to choose one I would choose 4)
Kelly Clarkson: Stronger
Lady Gaga: The Fame
Katy Perry: Teenage Dream
Kesha: Animal
Tina: Stripped
Mariah Carey: Music Box
Taylor Swift: Speak Now

now you know damn well Gaga will make Artpop Vol.2 if she wants to. I'm praying for the Little Monsters and their well being if it happens.

Tbh I'd pray for this community who won't help but talk about it endlessly for another 3 years. Her POPGAF impact *.*

Here's mine :)

Britney Spears: Blackout
Madonna: Confessions on the Dance Floor
Rihanna: ANTI
Beyonce: Self-Titled
Kelly Clarkson: All I Ever Wanted
Lady Gaga: Born This Way
Katy Perry: One Of The Boys
Xtina: Stripped
Mariah Carey: Emotions - The Single
Taylor Swift: 1989

rhandino

Banned
Britney Spears: None... OK, Blackout.
Madonna: The Immaculate Collection
Rihanna: ANTi
Beyonce: Self-titled
Kelly Clarkson: Piece by Piece
Lady Gaga: The Fame Monster
Katy Perry: PRISM
Kesha: Only here for ha singles.
Xtina: Mi Refljo
Mariah Carey: The Emancipation of Mimi
Taylor Swift: Asco

Z1NQi3S.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Natalia Kills: Trouble
Madonna: Ray of Light
Beyonce: 4
Kelly Clarkson
Lady Gaga: The Fame / The Fame Monster
Katy Perry: One Of The Boys
Kesha: Warrior
Pink: Missundastood
Mariah Carey: Butterfly
Taylor Swift

Floridian

Britney Spears: In The Zone
Madonna: Ray Of Light
Beyonce: 4
Kelly Clarkson: LOL
Katy Perry: Prism
Xtina: Back To Basics
Mariah Carey: Butterfly
Taylor Swift: LOL
P!nk: M!ssundaztood
Janet: The Velvet Rope
Lana: Ultraviolence

MrV4ltor

Madonna: Bedtime Stories
Rihanna: ANTi
Beyonce: Self-titled
Kelly Clarkson: Don't use ha at all
Lady Gaga: Born This Way
Katy Perry: Teenage Dream
Mariah Carey: Don't use ha albums
Taylor Swift: 1989

Britney Spears: ??? i do not use it
Madonna: Confessions on a Dance Floor
Rihanna: LOUD
Beyonce: BEYONCE
Kelly Clarkson: ???
Katy Perry: fuck... Teenage Dream? or Prism? I'm going with Teenage Dream because of E.T
Kesha: Cannibal
Xtina:???
Mariah Carey: E=mc^2
Taylor Swift:disgusting....
Lanasus:...god....i cannot chose...okay um.. I really enjoy Honeymoon but I'm not sure I wanna call it my fave. oh god. UV? okay I'm going with UV.

👀 I was literally defending Lana yesterday but in the relevance comparison lettuce not delude ourselves to believe that queen of NyQuil is anywhere NEAR Gaga's level.

👀 I was literally defending Lana yesterday but in the relevance comparison lettuce not delude ourselves to believe that queen of NyQuil is anywhere NEAR Gaga's level.
you're right, Lana is much more above Gaga honestly. Not much artists can release something as disgusting as Artpop really. Congrats I guess?

tumblr_n2eqe5VDOM1qfkoduo1_500.gif

I did not mention quality sis. Lana's last two albums are way better than ARTPOP. but the GP knows her even less than they know gaga now. hence relevancy.
well if you call getting your award snatched by an idiotic white male and having your tribute performance destroyed by a 19 year old girl relevance then sure thing sis

are y'all serious like do you actually think that agreeing that your fave lacks quality these days is a good thing...

poor little monsters :l

let's talk about someone that doesn't have a tragic and sad fanbase instead. Suggestions? I say we talk about Godyonce

Floridian

Mid April and no album, release date, or new song in sight. Hive are reduced to perching every Friday for an album release. Reminds me of the #pray4R8 days back in November/December.

MrV4ltor

are y'all serious like do you actually think that agreeing that your fave lacks quality these days is a good thing...

poor little monsters :l

let's talk about someone that doesn't have a tragic and sad fanbase instead. Suggestions? I say we talk about Godyonce

Gurl, go join your fad fave in her toilet.
I've already adressed the quality of her albums before and now you're all like
tumblr_inline_ns9kk2hwyI1rn37jn_500.gif

or you're experiencing Alzheimer's in its early stages. You done tried it.

Mid April and no album, release date, or new song in sight. Hive are reduced to perching every Friday for an album release. Reminds me of the #pray4R8 days back in November/December.
don't go in too much jsndjskndssd

beyonce is coming tonight sis i swear
Gurl, go join your fad fave in her toilet.
I've already adressed the quality of her albums before and now you're all like

or you're experiencing Alzheimer's in its early stages. You done tried it.
Yes, you let us now that Gaga's "best" is a mere 71 and her latest album is a fucking 61. The days of your fave are over. There is a reason she's slowly backing away from music and going into literally anything else, sis.

Now stop wasting your time trying to defend Gaga when it's a well known fact that she's garbage these days.

don't go in too much jsndjskndssd

beyonce is coming tonight sis i swear

Yes, you let us now that Gaga's "best" is a mere 71 and her latest album is a fucking 61. The days of your fave are over. There is a reason she's slowly backing away from music and going into literally anything else, sis.

Now stop wasting your time trying to defend Gaga when it's a well known fact that she's garbage these days.

:/

MrV4ltor

Her best is actually 78 and her latest (C2C) is at 64, so check your receipts before you try it. And trying to delude yourself into thinking that Gaga is a fad on the level of your fave won't do you any favours. She's expanding into other fields just because she can. She literally didn't even have to audition to get a major part in a television show.
Queen of being garbajé when she has the 2nd highest acclaimed Superbowl National Anthem ever and two critically acclaimed Oscar performances during her break.
Stanning for a fad has never been this easy.

Did I lie? Did she not say she wanted to go into acting but "Music came first lol" essentially throwing her stans under the bus?
No, because her stans know that she's wanted to do acting before and it's not like she's stopped singing all of a sudden.

Her best is actually 78 and her latest (C2C) is at 64, so check your receipts before you try it. And trying to delude yourself into thinking that Gaga is a fad on the level of your fave won't do you any favours. She's expanding into other fields just because she can. She literally didn't even have to audition to get a major part in a television show.
Queen of being garbajé when she has the 2nd highest acclaimed Superbowl National Anthem ever and two critically acclaimed Oscar performances during her break.
Stanning for a fad has never been this easy.

No, because her stans know that she's wanted to do acting before and it's not like she's stopped singing all of a sudden.
so her latest is actually 3 points above Artpop? Congrats sjdj

And if anything you're just showing that the decline in the quality of her music is actually real. Congrats again! She's expanding into other fields because no one is here for her stupid "real art" shit. And again, congrats to your fave for starring in the AHS season with the lowest ratings thus far! Some real accomplishments there, sis.

Little Monsters make this too easy. ddd

MrV4ltor

so her latest is actually 3 points above Artpop? Congrats sjdj

And if anything you're just showing that the decline in the quality of her music is actually real. Congrats again! She's expanding into other fields because no one is here for her stupid "real art" shit. And again, congrats to your fave for starring in the AHS season with the lowest ratings thus far! Some real accomplishments there, sis.

Little Monsters make this too easy. ddd

C2C is 2 points above BTD and many think that that is her best album, soooooo.....
AHS ratings are going down, because live TV ratings in general are going down. The show is also in it's 5th season, which is a point where many other popular shows also declined. Live+3 ratings for Hotel were actually up from Freakshow tho.
But what did I expect from a Lana stan? Keeping up with pop culture? Yeah, no.
X3xyYUW.gif

Now let's take a look at all of Lana's accomplishments over the past 2-3 years:
latest

You Lannisters make it so easy. dddd

Comparing Gaga and Lana is like comparing cocaine and poppers; both are unfortunately overused in the gay community, but claiming one is better than the other is a worthless endeavor because most of you have likely gotten your life from both at some point, whether you care to admit it or noT.

C2C is 2 points above BTD and many think that that is her best album, soooooo.....
AHS ratings are going down, because live TV ratings in general are going down. The show is also in it's 5th season, which is a point where many other popular shows also declined. Live+3 ratings for Hotel were actually up from Freakshow tho.
But what did I expect from a Lana stan? Keeping up with pop culture? Yeah, no.
X3xyYUW.gif

Now let's take a look at all of Lana's accomplishments over the past 2-3 years:
latest

You Lannisters make it so easy. dddd
C2C is actually 14 points below Lana's latest, so don't even try it sis. AHS hit it's decline after season 2, so I don't know what you're trying to argue here? TVD is about to be on it's 8th season, so? Yet ANOTHER reach from a delusional Little Monster. But what can be expected from Gaga's fanbase these days? Y'all are left to scramble TV ratings to justify the decline in Gaga's music.

And not you clinging to Pop culture, isn't that what Gaga hates so much or something?? ddd

Now let's take a look at Lana's accomplishments over the past 2-3 years:
QWxq0ie.png

wait.. is that an.. increase in critical acclaim? I hope this doesn't trigger you.. I know Little Monsters have forgotten what an increase looks like and are use to seeing decline over and over. :/ please stay safe sis!

fake edit: waiT C2C is on a 64 based on 12 critics ajsmjsnjdcinjisnjansjsansa

I was just trying to breathe some life into this thread, since none of our faves are doing shit at the moment lmao
same, 2016 is dead already. beyonce save us?

Floridian

I was just trying to breathe some life into this thread, since none of our faves are doing shit at the moment lmao

Bey doesn't want to release her album since her Tour is almost sold out anyway and won't have to worry about that, meanwhile giving folks the silent treatment while promoting her "park".
Rih is currently touring and doesn't want to "clapback" on twitter/instagram anymore.
Katy is waiting until the Dr.Luke hostility is over with and currently is hiding in Maine.
Gags is waiting for everyone else to release their shit before she shows up.
The new "pop acts" literally are uninteresting. So yeah I see what you mean.
Taylor's era is kinda over.

I don't want to say "Brit plz save us" but....

MrV4ltor

C2C is actually 14 points below Lana's latest, so don't even try it sis. AHS hit it's decline after season 2, so I don't know what you're trying to argue here? TVD is about to be on it's 8th season, so? Yet ANOTHER reach from a delusional Little Monster. But what can be expected from Gaga's fanbase these days? Y'all are left to scramble TV ratings to justify the decline in Gaga's music.

And not you clinging to Pop culture, isn't that what Gaga hates so much or something?? ddd

Now let's take a look at Lana's accomplishments over the past 2-3 years:
QWxq0ie.png

wait.. is that an.. increase in critical acclaim? I hope this doesn't trigger you.. I know Little Monsters have forgotten what an increase looks like and are use to seeing decline over and over. :/ please stay safe sis!

fake edit: waiT C2C is on a 64 based on 12 critics ajsmjsnjdcinjisnjansjsansa

same, 2016 is dead already. beyonce save us?

And at this point, I'm literally here for anyone releasing. Hell, I'll be hyped for a new girl called Poopy Diapers if that's all we can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom