• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly a step up from calling Sam Smith "daddy."

I'm glad you got the help you needed.
200w.gif

let me leave my past BEHIND

edit: i was thinking that Ariana song was inoffensive until Lil'Wayne pierced my ears with that disgusting banshee voice of his. Do NOT use.

Fevaweva

1. Moonlight
2. Dangerous Woman
3.Be Alright
4. Into You
5. Side to Side (feat. Nicki Minaj)
6. Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne)
7. Greedy
8. Leave Me Lonely (feat. Macy Gray)
9. Everyday (feat. Future)
10. Sometimes
11. I Don't Care
12. Bad Decisions
13. Touch It
14. Knew Better/Forever Boy
15. Thinkin Bout You

Let Me Love You full song here~

A Lil' Wayne feature.

enhanced-9573-1417636408-9.jpg

Another Ariana X Nicki Minaj song though. That could be good.

*whispers* Rhythm Nation 1814 and The Velvet Rope are kinda better than any MJ album, no?

Don't whisper it. Shout it out loud. The truth needs to be heard. Contol to Velvet Rope is a better run of albums than a lot of y'alls faves. Rhythm Nation alone charted for 3 years straight. Y'alls fave could never. Michael Jackson is shit. Will always be shit. Anyone who supports Michael Jackson supports everything wrong in the world.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Let me love you is alright
not a particularly strong song to promote the album though

Don't whisper it. Shout it out loud. The truth needs to be heard. Contol to Velvet Rope is a better run of albums than a lot of y'alls faves. Rhythm Nation alone charted for 3 years straight. Y'alls fave could never. Michael Jackson is shit. Will always be shit. Anyone who supports Michael Jackson supports everything wrong in the world.

All For You aint too shabby either. That album is full of bops.

Meowster

How would you rank her albums? I've only really listened to those albums but they were both kinda 10/10.

The Flop

Banned
1. Moonlight
2. Dangerous Woman
3.Be Alright
4. Into You
5. Side to Side (feat. Nicki Minaj)
6. Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne)
7. Greedy
8. Leave Me Lonely (feat. Macy Gray)
9. Everyday (feat. Future)
10. Sometimes
11. I Don't Care
12. Bad Decisions
13. Touch It
14. Knew Better/Forever Boy
15. Thinkin Bout You

Let Me Love You full song here~

7/27 by Fifth Harmony releases the same day, and at this poinT, if she doesn't release a new single, she could be blocked by the Hews, for her number 1. A Frankie losing Big Brother tea.

Mau ®

It doesn't look like a documentary tbh. The visuals are so disparate that it makes me feel like it's actually another visual collection to go with the alberm.

And I'm HYPED for that.

Mau ®;201226486 said:
It doesn't look like a documentary tbh. The visuals are so disparate that it makes me feel like it's actually another visual collection to go with the alberm.

And I'm HYPED for that.
It could be anything tbh

I mean, look at the shit she has pulled off for mere trailers in the past

Postpartumcé her superpowers know no bounds, she goes all the way or she doesn't go at aLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom