• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANUELF

Banned
I cant with this page being full of the same gif so let me help
ogWWikd.gif

The Flop

Banned
Baby, I got me
Baby, I got me
And that's all I need
Yeah, that's all I need
Baby, I got me
Only friend, by me
Playing on my team
Is someone like
Me, baby, no way
Watch me while I do my thing
Oh, baby, no way
Are you fucking with the team?

tumblr_o4x7p0Wb0K1qkmxtno2_500.gif

Why can't I resist her?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

La da di, la da da, la da daaa
Singing in the shower
La da di, la da da, la da daaa
Singing in the shower

The Flop

Banned
Serious Question I bought some "Stroke 29" from Gun Oil to try, and it has sweet almond oil in it... (I'm allergic to nuts) does anyone want it, it's a three pack, I can ship it to you rather then return.

O_O

Vazra

Serious Question I bought some "Jack 29" from Gun Oil to try, and it has sweet almond oil in it... (I'm allergic to nuts) does anyone want it, it's a three pack, I can ship it to you rather then return.

O_O

If I send images using it I dont have to pay shipping?
clock-eyebrow.gif

The Flop

Banned
If I send images using it I dont have to pay shipping?
clock-eyebrow.gif

Nope, just want someone to enjoy it, I suppose I could split up each bottle and give out 1 to 3 people.

I was sad when I saw the sweet almond on the bottle, but I don't want a hive [R E D A C T E D] let alone needing to use my epi pen while fapping.

Vazra

Nope, just want someone to enjoy it, I suppose I could split up each bottle and give out 1 to 3 people.

I was sad when I saw the sweet almond on the bottle, but I don't want a hive [R E D A C T E D] let alone needing to use my epi pen while fapping.

Should I PM you my address then hun?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
4/20 of course
20/4 more like #RuleBrittania

Mau ®

Rhat is doing well by getting the Needed Me video out the way.

I mean, it's not like the ANTi era will matter once LEMONADE drops 😂

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How refreshing to see an artist seemingly take part in a shady documentary about themselves
I like pink, bring her back. Shes like an American Lily Allen and the music industry needs more like them

rhandino

Banned
How refreshing to see an artist seemingly take part in a shady documentary about themselves
I like pink, bring her back. Shes like an American Lily Allen and the music industry needs more like them
She is kind of back, that recent song of her Just Like Fire (From the Alice in Wonderland movie) slays a lot and it's climbing in the charts steadily.

The world needs more P!nk.

Matt_

She is kind of back, that recent song of her Just Like Fire (From the Alice in Wonderland movie) slays a lot and it's climbing in the charts steadily.

The world needs more P!nk.

Oh it came out a week ago and I've paid it dust
Its a bit disposable but I like it. Something I'd enjoy hearing on the radio

Pink's output has been garbage for some time now.

The Truth About love wasn't to my taste but I wouldn't call it garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom