• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rihanna needs to stop trying it with the slow MVs. Not even Lanasus can make those work.
go back to doing shit like the BBHMM mv rhat

oPj9CqX.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
boo
i wanted bbhmm slayage
not an over used slow motion mess

Decarabia

I think it's okay, and lbr, the song itself is slow so it makes sense the MV is too. I do think the whole "killing someone" angle in her videos is getting kinda tired tho...

Hopefully I'll get my life from the messy edits and censoring the VH1 version will inevitably have

Mau ®;201447314 said:
Rhat is doing well by getting the Needed Me video out the way.

I mean, it's not like the ANTi era will matter once LEMONADE drops 😂

The Anti era stopped mattering once Anti dropped and was killed off by Formation.

Mau ®

I need to get this off my chest for I can't keep the charade going any longer 😭

I don't like Taylor. 😭

Everytime I watch an instagram video of her she gives off this desperate, fake vibe. Everything she does is so overly dramatic, overdone, super calculated and fake AF. And I can't stan anymore :(

Don't get it twisted. Her music is still above the trash your faves feed you. But I can't get behind her WASP brand of faux feminism.

Hopefully The Lord will have mercy on my soul :(

Floridian

Mau ®;201471186 said:
I need to get this off my chest for I can't keep the charade going any longer ��

I don't like Taylor. ��

Everytime I watch an instagram video of her she gives off this desperate, fake vibe. Everything she does is so overly dramatic, overdone, super calculated and fake AF. And I can't stan anymore :(

Don't get it twisted. Her music is still above the trash your faves feed you. But I can't get behind her WASP brand of faux feminism.

Wow, i'm glad more folks are seeing the light here except the music part. Great change for the community indeed.

Mau ®;201471186 said:

I don't like Taylor. 😭

Fucking finally.

B-Dex

Mau ®;201471186 said:

I don't like Taylor. 😭

giphy.gif

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;201471186 said:

I don't like Taylor. 😭

1e251qS.gif

Bless

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;201471186 said:

I don't like Taylor. 😭

giphy.gif

The Flop

Banned
Slay a biT, Jena Irene Asciutto - "Innocence"

Jena Irene Asciutto figures she had some musical growing to do — and some human growing-up.

The Farmington Hills-raised singer-songwriter, who made her first splash as the 2014 "American Idol" runner-up, is set to release her debut EP, "Innocence" — a record that catches the newly tattooed 19-year-old in a fast-maturing mode.

The EP's title track, tackles subject matter that may seem edgier to those who recall the sweet-natured teen known simply as "Jena Irene" on their TV screens two years ago.

"The song is about me losing my virginity to an (expletive)," Asciutto says with a laugh. "Even though I gave consent, I still felt weird afterwards because it didn't feel right. That happens often now — I know I'm not the only one, girl or boy, who feels that way when they have sex for the first time. And it doesn't get talked about."

Vazduh

Mau ®;201471186 said:

I don't like Taylor. 😭

tR4ctYy.gif

I still use most of 1989.

Mau ®;201471186 said:

I don't like Taylor. 😭

Be free, sis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom