• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Ya'll love Azealia Banks so much, she can come for anyone, including Beyonce.

UEDBMp8.png

0HAPjDB.png

4KjcZst.png

botty

Banned
Poor (literally) Azallia Banks. And here I thought her breast implants would have given her a much needed self-esteem boost. Oh well...

cory64

Poor (literally) Azallia Banks. And here I thought her breast implants would have given her a much needed self-esteem boost. Oh well...
Meanwhile the more talented, kind and generous female rapper of our generation already has an album ready to ship. That's what professionalism gets you.

Pre-order Digital Distortion today (featuring a Nicola Roberts penned track).

The Flop

Banned
Meanwhile the more talented, kind and generous female rapper of our generation already has an album ready to ship. That's what professionalism gets you.

Buy "Team" on iTunes!

TIL that Joe Jonas is the lead singer of DNCE (of Billboard Top Ten smash "Cake by the Ocean" fame)

I knew he was the superior hermano the entire time

Joe+Jonas03.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
TIL that Joe Jonas is the lead singer of DNCE (of Billboard Top Ten smash "Cake by the Ocean" fame)

I knew he was the superior hermano the entire time

Joe+Jonas03.gif

That gif already tells me about half of the expressions he does in bed while bottoming.

Tokubetsu

babe what are you doing?

Okay. Rhat, ha ANTi finally clicked with me after all these months... I still will never listen to Woo or Kiss It Better but the rest of the album is pretty good.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
https://www.periscope.tv/AZEALIABANKS/1djxXDyXrgXxZ
Azealia is live on periscope for reasons

edit; shes not naming names but it seems shes calling out Bey for suddenly being pro black and the media hyping her up when bey has ignored that part of her, and Bey is only doing it because the time is right and shes stealing the concept from smaller black artists and "isn't doing it right"

Mau ®

I was really here for Rhat x Azaelia Banks :(

But I always knew Banks would fuck it up, as per. A part of me wanted it to happen so badly though.

Mau ®;201532088 said:
I was really here for Rhat x Azaelia Banks :(

But I always knew Banks would fuck it up, as per. A part of me wanted it to happen so badly though.
The mistake was having any sort of faith in Azalea when history has proven that's a mistake.

I recently realized that Taylor Swift's cat is in the video for Blank Space. I wonder if the cat hates her life? It looked unhappy in the video (and in other photos).

I recently realized that Taylor Swift's cat is in the video for Blank Space. I wonder if the cat hates her life? It looked unhappy in the video (and in other photos).
To be fair, cats are soulless husks incapable of love or genuine emotion of any kind.

So basically a perfect match for the Nazi.

Touchdown

Banned
And the accolades never end...

GLAAD has announced that Mariah Carey will be honored on May 14th for her contributions & support of the LGBT community and will be receiving the famed Ally award. Previous recipients of this award include Janet Jackson & Cher.

tumblr_o5z3d79WaL1v4z3koo1_540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom