• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowster

This was better than self-titled for me. A lot of developed themes throughout the project, both intimate and widespread, and she showed a lot of development through different instrumentation and genre. The Terry Malick video was icing on the cake. I wonder how long it'll be TIDAL exclusive?

CgxbaM4UkAA-4gf.jpg

sorry brehs

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
CgxbaM4UkAA-4gf.jpg

sorry brehs

As long as it shows up on iTunes for purchase, I am okay with this.

I've got my Tidal free trial and now my Saturday night plans. After reading the impressions online, I'm even more excited.

My faves are Love Drought and Pray You Catch Me

lo-fi soundcloud hew vibes done RIGHT

She should hold some elocution lessons for botty's mushmouth fave

Nasser

Jk guys I'm really glad about how pro-black she is with this album. However, it's not my taste so you guys have fun with it!

Jk guys I'm really glad about how pro-black she is with this album. However, it's not my taste so you guys have fun with it!
siS don't pull the punches do you know where you are~

I'll say it: the album itself isn't all that. The visual aspect > the songs, while Self-Titled was the opposite (except for Blow, that video will always be everything).

Floridian

I don't buy it. More accurately, I can't buy it.

If the future of music means more of these "stream exclusive" albums that can't be bought or downloaded, then...I don't know.

I have faith it'll show up in other places.

I'll keep my eyes open too cuz Kanye claimed his album was only going to be on Tidal yet months later it became available for purchase on his site and streamed on other services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom