• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decarabia

HDD is saying it'll only be exclusive for 48h. Don't know how reliable they are but thank you jesus if true.

Anyway, just listened to the whole thing. I think I still like ST more, but this was also great.

Yado

All Night is my fave

t4jCGHq.gif

I can't at Beyonce making me get a free Tidal trial, something I said I would never do. :x

Anyways, I'm loving Sorry, 6 Inch, Daddy Lessons, and Sandcastles. I thought the whole Lemonade visual was interesting. I wish Gaga would put this kind of effort into her music and visuals.

Yado

I can't at Beyonce making me get a free Tidal trial, something I said I would never do. :x

Anyways, I'm loving Sorry, 6 Inch, Daddy Lessons, and Sandcastles. I thought the whole Lemonade visual was interesting. I wish Gaga would put this kind of effort into her music and visuals.

I think she tries to tbh. Her ideas just aren't as good as she thinks they are.

Meowster

Gaga has the ideas. She's just not the director she thinks she is. She has this superiority complex where she always constantly has to show people how she can do things that she really shouldn't be doing. She's not a good executioner, she should let other people do those things. But it's not like we have to worry about that anymore. She's an "indie" jazz/funk artist now.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Sorry had me bopping hard.

And the way she juxtaposed Daddy Lessons with those visuals and the poem before it! I was crying wj;ekfjw;eft

Mau ®

Apparently she produced "Daddy Lessons" on her own.

But I know the internet will find the ghost producer/sample/instrumental in time
jj5.png

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Listening and basically bopping to everything on Lemonade. Daddy Lessons is killing me right now. Never knew I wanted Beyoncé doing country. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
After just listening the album without any of the visuals I think I prefer Anti. I'll watch the videos eventually on youtube.

botty

Banned
Not as good as self-titled, and I won't spin it often. The album is still quality and interesting, though!

the song before formation is my favorite.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Fist of all, whore, gaf was inexcusably shit yesterday and oun the day of our lord Beyonce too. Disgraceful.

Getting into Lemonade now, finally cashed in that free three month trial.
Watching the full hour long video as god intended, so I'm not sure what the song titles are but I liked the second track a lot.
So far it sounds like she should have named the album 99 Problems with Jay Z

Majmun

Bey and Rih are, like, the only faves and pretty girls who are getting better with time.

The others are regressing only, in talent and looks. Poor them.

Meowster

Lemonade won't be the event that BEYONCÉ was but that is okay - you can't strike magic twice and this is a lot less commercial. I really am in love with the visuals and message of the songs. They build a nice and strong narrative. It doesn't have the standout highs that BEYONCÉ had but I think it is very consistent (in quality, obviously she shakes things up a little bit here) from start to finish and a great listen.

Poor TIDAL ruining everything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom