• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Love is 4 walls
Neoro chaeun mirror mirror
Love is 4 walls
Sinbiroun miro miro

e18e01dbd0.gif

Ugh still slaying my soul.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just heard Freedom on the radio, I'm ready for it to smash
One of the writers was British and shes already done interviews about it. Working that promo

it's #6 already, Prince better watch out

what is?
oh the album is out
let me give bey my coins

Yado

Freedom and 6 Inch are the only songs I don't care for tbh

Also, she should incorporate Look At Where We Are into All Night at some point when she performs it live because they would sound really good together and it would snatch my soul from it's husk.

tumblr_nv45v351dX1s6nynxo4_400.gif

If Gaga doesn't deliver with the next album, I might be done caring about her to be honest. I just want three good singles with three good videos. 10 track cohesive album that is better than TFM/BTW.

llehuty

If Gaga doesn't deliver with the next album, I might be done caring about her to be honest. I just want three good singles with three good videos. 10 track cohesive album that is better than TFM/BTW.
Well, you can start contacting a mod to change your username if that's the case.

DOWN

Banned
Where can I get Lemonade in HD to watch? With self titled, iTunes only ever releases videos for purchase in standard definition so that's what I had to buy, but eventually a Blu Ray edition came out a few months after the original DVD release in physical.

Right now the Lemonade physical listings are for DVD versions an I will not subscribe to TIDULL suddenly and make them think this exclusives mess is good.

Nemesis_

I listened to emotion once. I got as far as that saxophone thing that plays at the beginning then closed it.

Don't be stupid listen to it after I listened to it I went into a deep depression where only Bad Kids and Dope were playing in my head 24/7 BECAUSE I didn't experience it sooner

Seriously

so the thing I don't get in this rachel roy shit - why did she tweet
Rachel Roy ‏@Rachel_Roy 22h22 hours ago
I respect love, marriages, families and strength. What shouldn't be tolerated by anyone, no matter what, is bullying, of any kind.
instead of like
lol that's not about me *laugh emoji*

cus her tweet is like an admission lmao.

Yado

Rachel wanted attention and she's getting it. I don't care if the hive stings her from now until Bey gets another #1 tbh

The Gaga stan saying something feels forced. The irony is so strong I can almost grasp it.
Meaning what exactly?

Y'all keep going on about how manufactured Gaga supposedly is and then complain about how BTW was too weird and turned people off. The logic doesn't fly.

rhandino

Banned
Born this Way is unique sounding but is also an overproduced and problematic mess with the only good things in there being The Edge of Glory and Hair, she can keep the rest.

MANUELF

Banned
Yeah I don't mean it like they're as good or groundbreaking as those albums because they're nowhere near that. Just the two top women in the game putting out their most left field work to date around the same time.
How are they the top two women?

Arynio

Raving A+ 5/5 "masterpiece" critics.

Album is #1 in over 70 countries. Formation is #1 on US iTunes. Actually all 12 Lemonade songs are now in the Top 50.

And most importantly, it sh!ts on everything. This album is ART.

DOWN

Banned
Should I get last minute cheap seats at the Formation tour this week? I saw On The Run and loved it and shouldn't really go, but boyfriend has never seen Bey and I think Don't Hurt Yourself and Freedom would be amazing rock Beyoncé live.

Kaimu

Should I get last minute cheap seats at the Formation tour this week? I saw On The Run and loved it and shouldn't really go, but boyfriend has never seen Bey and I think Don't Hurt Yourself and Freedom would be amazing rock Beyoncé live.

I think you should, might regret it later on

MANUELF

Banned
B has been near the top since 2000 and Rih has since 2008. Consistent relevance puts them above Tay & Adele.
How can they when Adele or taylor last albums have sold more than any of their albums? Plus Beyonce has over 6 years without a number 1 song

cory64

How can they when Adele or taylor last albums have sold more than any of their albums? Plus Beyonce has over 6 years without a number 1 song
Did you forget the part where they changed the global release day of the week because of her?

Shania & Céline didn't replace Madonna.

rhandino

Banned
Adele is like GTA: when she releases the world stops and buy ha in droves but after that she just stay there selling copies to those LTTP while the rest of the world moves on.

I wonder what kind of direction will Taylor go for her next era in this post ANTi and Lemonade world.

Adele is like GTA: when she releases the world stops and buy ha in droves but after that she just stay there selling copies to those LTTP while the rest of the world moves on.

I wonder what kind of direction will Taylor go for her next era in this post ANTi and Lemonade world.
this tea

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If y'all are in the mood for another Audio/Visual album, Florence + The Machine has finished her Odyssey series, with Third eye (chapter 9).
You can view it as one long video on her site, here

Majmun

Adele is like Minecraft. Sells a lot and keeps on selling, but no one talks about it.

Beyoncé is something like The Last of Us or Half-Life 2. Something special.

Rihanna is Call of Duty. Always a hit.

Britney is Tony Hawk's Pro skater. The decline is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom