• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

h8PPOHh.png

RiR playlist apparently

Touchdown

Banned
Let's test.

Leona, who would you date from PopGAF

wait i want to answer this too, as I'm a little tipsy which should help.

I would date Beef but I think our relationship would just consist of bonding over watching WWE and playing old school multiparty Nintendo games. So it would be fun in the beginning but then we'd probably call it quits after a while but still remain friends and play Super Smash on the weekends

I would date Leona but he's too smart and I would probably lose every argument we'd ever have which is never fun :p. And I would be weary that he's always secretly judging me that I'm not good enough.

I would date royalan but I think he would be too thirsty for sex and I would get tired of giving him the d after probably an hour or two while he remains begging for more with his legs in the air. It would be really fun at first but too crazy to work out so I'd probably just hit it and quit it.

I would date Mau but I think he would refuse to acknowledge we were a couple and pretend to be just friends when we were out amongst the public, but then after getting high and or drunk, he'd privately ask for a blowjob or something but then pretend to forget it happened after he became sober again.

I would date Icicle but would get heartbroken because even though he'd be really sweet and nice when we're together he wouldn't hesitate to drag me behind my back and fuck all my friends.

I would date blood diamonds but that would be illegal.

I would date Bayonetta but I feel like he would privately record our intimate relations and then try to blackmail me with it afterwards if I tried to break up with him, then gif our sex and give it to Robido to put it on his tumblr

521582fb89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom