• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait i want to answer this too, as I'm a little tipsy which should help.

I would date Beef but I think our relationship would just consist of bonding over watching WWE and playing old school multiparty Nintendo games. So it would be fun in the beginning but then we'd probably call it quits after a while but still remain friends and play Super Smash on the weekends

I would date Leona but he's too smart and I would probably lose every argument we'd ever have which is never fun :p. And I would be weary that he's always secretly judging me that I'm not good enough.

I would date royalan but I think he would be too thirsty for sex and I would get tired of giving him the d after probably an hour or two while he remains begging for more with his legs in the air. It would be really fun at first but too crazy to work out so I'd probably just hit it and quit it.

I would date Mau but I think he would refuse to acknowledge we were a couple and pretend to be just friends when we were out amongst the public, but then after getting high and or drunk, he'd privately ask for a blowjob or something but then pretend to forget it happened after he became sober again.

I would date Icicle but would get heartbroken because even though he'd be really sweet and nice when we're together he wouldn't hesitate to drag me behind my back and fuck all my friends.

I would date blood diamonds but that would be illegal.

I would date Bayonetta but I feel like he would privately record our intimate relations and then try to blackmail me with it afterwards if I tried to break up with him, then gif our sex and give it to Robido to put it on his tumblr

521582fb89.jpg
lots of but here

anus on the mind sis?

and i agree with your assessment, except that you're way too kind tbh

my mind is more feeble than rob's attempts to bait me into giving him a blowjob

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I would date Bayonetta but I feel like he would privately record our intimate relations and then try to blackmail me with it afterwards if I tried to break up with him, then gif our sex and give it to Robido to put it on his tumblr

521582fb89.jpg
Add me on skype and find out if I record and gif what we do on cam.
335faf9b2f.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
this is just like her Prismatic tour but without the heavy production to mask her talentless ass, which you can find on Netflix

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
they were praising Rihanna yesterday as well. those fomos get their life from any live concert

Rihanna I can tolerate cause it was perhaps one of her best performances (Still not good but passable) but saying Katy is slaying vocally is like talking about Taylor slaying choreo.

Floridian

Rihanna I can tolerate cause it was perhaps one of her best performances (Still not good but passable) but saying Katy is slaying vocally is like talking about Taylor slaying choreo.

Katy slaying vocally is like talking about Taylor slaying vocally as well*

cory64

Not this interlude slaying more than any of Katy's songs

Are people serious when they say Katy can't sing? Or do they just mean she can't do a pop show live? Because vocally her acoustic stuff has always sounded good to me and of course the studio tracks sound good

My fav of her acoustics:

Thinking of You (Live at MTV Unplugged)
Thinking of You (Live on The Late Show with David Letterman)

She can't sing most of her songs live. She's good at making herself sound pretty within a certain range though.

So Katy basically performs a song and then either talks for a while or plays someone's else music? Does she do this at her concerts too?

DOWN

Banned
To be fair, This Is How We Do is just a talking song.

EDIT: did she just say she'd eat all the fucking plantains?

DOWN

Banned
She sounds a bit better on this one. Of course, she doesn't match the studio track at all, but she hitting someone's notes so that's fun.

DOWN

Banned
This girl looks delirious from exhaustion but I appreciate her keeping at it

thought it was going to have dancing YOLO in the background the whole time

wait i want to answer this too, as I'm a little tipsy which should help.

I would date Beef but I think our relationship would just consist of bonding over watching WWE and playing old school multiparty Nintendo games. So it would be fun in the beginning but then we'd probably call it quits after a while but still remain friends and play Super Smash on the weekends

I'm flattered! I'm sure you're better at Smash than botty too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rhandino

Banned
Rih lacks the talent but confidence + legendary hits makes her tolerable most of the time and enjoyable every blue moon.

Meanwhile Katy that also has great concert hits and confidence tends to cover her lack of the rest with nice production values so you at least get your money worth with the spectacle alone.

Both are a mess tbh and they should strive to do better.

DjDcB0B.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
last links broken boo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom