• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

What is this ****ing picture?
holeup.png
dahell2.png

IHqfpW5.jpg

Poor Demetria :(((((

cory64

Rih lacks the talent but confidence + legendary hits makes her tolerable most of the time and enjoyable every blue moon.

Meanwhile Katy that also has great concert hits and confidence tends to cover her lack of the rest with nice production values so you at least get your money worth with the spectacle alone.

Both are a mess tbh and they should strive to do better.

DjDcB0B.gif

I'll take Rih's tasteful lighting & visuals with some interesting live arrangements over Katy's furry convention, embarrassing wigs and struggle mashups any day.

Coolluck

Just heard Zella Day's album. That lead single was garbage but half of that album is getting added with half of that getting regular rotation. Her voice elevates the simple pop.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Carly was always meant to be Indie. Kiss flopping made her team up with Blood Orange and Ariel Rechtshaid. Who know what kind of slay album we'll get next now that Emotion flopped.

It's a shame that Tinashe is working with Brown.

First off, I rarely like male/rapper features in pop songs, and secondly, it's fucking Brown.

Tinashe slays at everything she does and makes, she really doesn't need any help.

The snippet sound great btw.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
CQBIoGGUcAA3Kcr.jpg

I live for all the promo stuff we're getting for this

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I don't watch AHS but I wonder if people are going to like this one. I remember literally everyone was trashing AHS Freak Show.

A well deserved trashing too
It is one thing to be messy or a bit shit, but to be downright boring is unforgivable for a show like AHS
Desperately hoping for a return to form or it will probably be my last go with it.
All the promo stuff (even excluding added hype from gaga) has interested me more than the of freak show at least

Not to mention it turned me onto this bop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom