• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

This Grimes album isn't doing anything for me. Realiti is cute though.

tumblr_nupnldIuzV1rb4wfpo1_r1_400.gif

The Flop

Banned
Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

31f8733f1a.gif

This song hits me on so many levels. I need a Mariah and Adele duet a la hers with Whitney. Adele could bless Mariah with that Oscar and Golden Globe.

"When you believe" was robbed.

pgbpgrD.gif

Edit: Nasser is this you?

Vitanimus

Halfaxa Visions and Art Angels are all incredible for different reasons. Get into being a true stan.

!!!

it's very frustrating seeing people pass her off as "generic" pop considering how much effort has gone into this album. i've been listening to halfaxa a lot recently and reconnecting a lot. favriel >>

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How the fuck is the new album generic pop tho? It doesn't sound like anything that is on the radio.

Yado

How the fuck is the new album generic pop tho? It doesn't sound like anything that is on the radio.

I wouldn't call it generic pop in the traditional sense but it doesn't sound like anything? It was boring to me because it doesn't seem to really have any identity, it's just quirky noises.

Partition

Banned
I wouldn't call it generic pop in the traditional sense but it doesn't sound like anything? It was boring to me because it doesn't seem to really have any identity, it's just quirky noises.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about every album I listen to once in 128kbps.

Vazra

Has anybody listened to Delirium? Does it slay? Should I cancelé my preorder???

I only heard the snippets of all songs and it sounds mostly good. Out of 20 something track there must be stuff you like. (This does not apply to Rebel Heart)

Aguila

#ICONIC
I only heard the snippets of all songs and it sounds mostly good. Out of 20 something track there must be stuff you like. (This does not apply to Rebel Heart)

That's good. I'm getting the Target version which is cheaper but has a few more songs. I just hope she made quality songs and not just filler to make the album more expensive >_>

Coolluck

I completely missed Grace Mitchell last year. Sad that that her biggest radio single is trash. My favorite song of hers is this song called "Broken Over You".

Been listening to it so much today that the instrumentation is starting to burrow into my mind and make me nauseous. I was surprised to see she was so young. Hopefully she puts out some good stuff. Electric Youth took like five years to put out an album so I've gathered the twigs and picked a branch already.

Vazra

That's good. I'm getting the Target version which is cheaper but has a few more songs. I just hope she made quality songs and not just filler to make the album more expensive >_>

The albums are never expensive on Spotify tho.

Floridian

Ok so I decided to listen to BANKS first album for the first time and I don't remember who called it trash but they're wrong. It's actually not that bad. I find it good rn.

Also;
olErFqN.png

Ayy lmao. Premature but it seems divisive already.

Ok so I decided to listen to BANKS first album for the first time and I don't remember who called it trash but they're wrong. It's actually not that bad. I find it good rn.

Also;
olErFqN.png

no it's trash

i don't remember any of the songs and i tried so hard to get into it

fake edit: jesus fuck the new version of GODALITI is fucking good

fuck

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Here's the performance of Twigs performing Figure 8 and In Time.

It was amazing a bit. And In Time is still SUCH a bop.

YASSSS when she takes that coat off she is amazing

Rita Ora performing Body On Me, Poison and Trapping Ain't Dead from the same show
shes a bit tragic live tbh. does far too many little improvisations that take away from the song
oh at this awards show celebrating black music and yet the crowd being 100% white

Also;
olErFqN.png

that 2/10 review is trash
it's four paragraphs long and spends half of it complaining that delirium isnt the same as what she offered before and the other half bitching about her voice even though that hasnt changed

I read Adele's Rolling Stone interview and I find myself really liking her as a person. She's just completely down to earth, uncensored, and doesn't go for all that vacuous celeb trash.

I fucking hate her.

The anti-mariah. Not her citing momdonna's frozen and ROL as an inspiration. I'm cackling, let me anticipate 25 a bit. Too bad about her experience with Damon.

Here's the performance of Twigs performing Figure 8 and In Time.

It was amazing a bit. And In Time is still SUCH a bop.

I hate that they cut away when she was fanning ha vagina. We need better camera work.

It wasn't only Pattinson fangirls that went crazy over Twigs, your faves alber probably delayed cause she elevated the game. Thot's waiting for Anti when Twigs already ran through that. Listen to the New Testament already and get on your knees to pray.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That kesha thread makes me sad. Both for some of the disgusting replies in it and the horrible situation itself
I hope it gets resolved quickly and we get her back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom