• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I honestly believe Ke?ha is lying. The several inconsistencies of her case are pretty telling.

She just wants out of the contract.

Nasser

Britney_Britney_Album_Cover.PNG

"Britney" turns 14...Happy birthday!

Mau ®;184280693 said:
I honestly believe Ke?ha is lying. The several inconsistencies of her case are pretty telling.

She just wants out of the contract.

Taking someone to court over a fabrication is highly unlikely, particularly when you're a public figure and are going up against someone with an even bigger machine backing him. She's not lying.

Assault charges are difficult enough to prove as it is. The inconsistencies in the case aren't enough to convince me of anything other than that fact tbh.

EDIT: ArtAngels is nice

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Jessie J joins Ice Age 5
ZrjSKlPl.jpg

Might as well get coins somewhere else since her music is not doing much.

BANKS - 'Goddess' was outstanding!

...and JoJo - 'When Love Hurts' should be a HIT! ...and 'Say Love' is excellent.

I'm here for under-appreciated artist all day!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Adele is performing tonight, or at least a bit of a performance is being shown
On the One Show of all fucking things. Curse her for making be sit through that fucking nonsense. I bet shes the last five minutes of it too

Show starts in half an hour, BBC1

over and done with didnt see shit the one show stays being useless

Vazra

qGKRZME.gif

I live. The new member Alex even got the choreo on point, despite having very little time for prep.

Didn't Alex only show up at the beginning of the song and the end of the song? Cause the performance I saw earlier was very feature like and less like a member of the group plus she ain't on the cover of the album.
8e06b4ce56.gif

Vazra

Brown Eyed Girls flawless album "BASIC" free falling on the Melon charts. The ageism is super real in Korea.
Brave New World and Warm Hole should have smashed.
8e06b4ce56.gif

The album being called basic but serving the opposite. The True Warholian Experience.
8e06b4ce56.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mess. Twigs is not the greatest vocalist, but her choreo was on point. Those are the kinds of moves I wish the Rhat could pull off.

I mean, compare this
9716ee2971552fa4cae95b5be398a63b.gif
Rihanna-pussy.gif
<---- LOOOLLL

To this:
u1uhhpH.gif

The divide in talent is real
and wide
cry.gif

Vazra

Lol @ Lana Stans
(Sorry Diamonds)
talking about other artists not being able to sing. The lack of self awareness

Lana sounds well on studio at least. Rihanna and the other one that name escapes me can't even do that unless you call Bitch Better Have My Money vocals outstanding which I would just &#128563;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom