• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Buy Green Light on iTunes.

cnzIevF.gif

I still don't understand why he's hated so much, even gays in the industry attacked him other than that DLB mess. He's pretty inoffensive for the most part.

Vazduh

I won't say Frankie was ever great-looking or whatever, but that blonde hairdo does him no favors.

At least he looked just like a regular messy gay, not like the messiest gay of all time.

He's the gay male Taylor Swift. So incredibly basic and safe and vanilla, and iirc he was on some "I'm not like other gays" mess back when he got famous idk about now

He's the gay male Taylor Swift. So incredibly basic and safe and vanilla, and iirc he was on some "I'm not like other gays" mess back when he got famous idk about now

Oh yeah, I remember that now and I was pretty disappointed when he came out with his album and it wasn't what I was hoping for out of it.

I want more Latch and Omen, he just needs to make a whole album with Disclosure tbh.

Vazduh

The time has finally come to listen to the community's favorite songs for the week. Thanks to 52 handsome voters, the following were chosen:

To make sure every vote mattered (America take notes), songs chosen more than once took the top spot in the playlist, while all the others were randomized.

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
YOUTUBE PLAYLIST

Once you've
hopefully
listened to every song, and decide which is your favorite, cast your vote and help determine which is PopGAF's first Bop of the Week.
VOTE HERE

So...

If you can, suggest (messy) questions for future polls.

Would you be touchdown's boyfriend?
I dont know tbh
Who would you go straight for?
Which POPGAF-fer would you give the Immunity Idol to, and which one would you vote off the island?
Marry/Fuck/Kill with popgaf members
Let's vote for PopGAFer of the week and the winner has to send nudes. ehheehehhe
Be as messy as you can be. Ask the filthiest stuff, it'll be more fun.
Favorite album/song/artist pet names
How many times did Touchdown bottom for Frankie?
Is The Flop really straight?
Best nudes poll.

ZcUrO1q.gif
ZcUrO1q.gif
ZcUrO1q.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I listened to that playlist and some of the song choices just absolutely baffle me
Whoever suggested those weeknd, gaga, madonna and ***OMI*** tracks should not be invited back for the 2nd round lord.

Lil Kim's track got my best vote. Never heard it before and it goes off
Also liked Hana - Chimera, Abhi/Dijon - Often and Muna - So Special from the tracks I haven't heard

I listened to that playlist and some of the song choices just absolutely baffle me
Whoever suggested those weeknd, gaga, madonna and ***OMI*** tracks should not be invited back for the 2nd round lord.

come to mama and just another day - soulscribe (he probably voted twice)

rebel heart - alex apparently

cheerleader - rhandino

close the accounts.
GX7sBEy.gif

good pop male

can't think of any, sorry
Objectively wrong statement.

Meet the one true GOAT, Jai Paul. He's the one of the greatest musicians alive, personally speaking, and he only has two songs officially released to his name. That's Jasmine, and this is BTSTU. BTSTU got flipped for Beyonce's End of Time. In addition, he's remixed Emiliana Torrini's "Jungle Drum" and Feist's "Limit to Your Love."

His brother A.K. worked with NAO for So Good and Trophy. A.K.'s solo work only has one song to his name, "Landcruisin'".

And all of those songs are better than whatever your faves could make.

Meet the one true GOAT, Jai Paul. He's the one of the greatest musicians alive, personally speaking, and he only has two songs officially released to his name. That's Jasmine, and this is BTSTU. BTSTU got flipped for Beyonce's End of Time. In addition, he's remixed Emiliana Torrini's "Jungle Drum" and Feist's "Limit to Your Love."

His brother A.K. worked with NAO for So Good and Trophy. A.K.'s solo work only has one song to his name, "Landcruisin'".

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

Vazduh

Where are the lies?

THZCxaO.gif

YES, STAN FOR THE BRITISH KINGS!

The Jai Paul Bandcamp leak was, and still is everything. It's an unfinished album that shits on most of my faves. I still hold out hope he'll get to release something soon...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Problem still fucking goes off
just takes hold of me every time
assuming that was vazra, bless you

come to mama and just another day - soulscribe (he probably voted twice)

rebel heart - alex apparently

cheerleader - rhandino

close the accounts.
GX7sBEy.gif

eviction notices being served

tumblr_n4fo7wo3GH1qc9g6uo1_500.gif

Brhoom

Banned

Also liked Hana - Chimera, Abhi/Dijon - Often and Muna - So Special from the tracks I haven't heard

She was stunning in the video

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom