• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

I played some Horizon this weekend, it was quite good. Lots of talking and not much playing though...I feel like it doesn't respect the player's time and agency the same way Zelda does. But I guess that's the difference between the best game ever made and a competent genre piece.

Zelda BotW really looks like one of the best games ever, judging by the media I've seen so far.

But buying a Switch just for that game? Nope. Especially not with the current hardware flaws.

Too busy playing an overload of awesome Ps4 games anyway. I still even have to play Horizon...

Majmun

gr5z1q9.gif

Marshal

Neo Member
Wanting a singer who can actually sing is called having standards, henny.

uJ9OUQT.gif

Thank god I stan for a singer-songwriter
My fave has talent, the most untalented pop "star" is def Katy Perra!

Perra can't sing, can't dance, can't write(she can but her writing SUCKS), can't even get a top 3 hit anymore. Only thing she's good for is sucking off Dr. Luke and she can't even do that anymore after Kesha ended him

Gworls, I found a new hew for your consideration.

avatars-000218572906-im7vhh-t500x500.jpg

Her name is Sabrina Claudio, and she's like a fusion of Ariana and Tinashe (and Selena but only in looks). I found her album on Spotify and I can already tell it's going to be one of my fave releases of the year. It's R&B perfection.

Listen on Spotify

My fave three songs so far:
Runnin' Thru Lovers
Confidently Lost
Orion's Belt

Get into talent. Get into quality. Get into pits beauty.

tEpyECW.gif

I Don't is another standout. Thanks for linking this, it's good.

rhandino

Banned
A Beyawnce tea
Stay pressed at Beyonce actually releasing good albums (except that one time she released 4) with insightful themes and lyrics even at this point on her career while your brain dead fave released an album that shows no evolution (most likely because all the shock therapy erased her memories)

689cb9733c.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;231478765 said:
But let's stop talking about lessors and give praise to these LOOKs

This is what being a legend is all about.

Legend with those looks sent me to the hospital
a67da0ee7f.png

Vazra

Little Mons†er;231479114 said:
Especially when she plays the 'But i'm a white victim' card TEA

689cb9733c.gif
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
bRyYHO4.gif

the fact is 1939 does not hold up as well as Teenage Dream (of your faves being able to produce pop music this good) and that's the tea on that. Snake It Off sounds like dated garbage already while T.G.I.F still sounds good and is STILL fun. Not to mention the magnum opus that is E.T.

689cb9733c.gif

Vazra

the fact is 1939 does not hold up as well as Teenage Dream (of your faves being able to produce pop music this good) and that's the tea on that. Snake It Off sounds like dated garbage already while T.G.I.F still sounds good and is STILL fun. Not to mention the magnum opus that is E.T.

689cb9733c.gif

And that's the tea
689cb9733c.gif

Yado

Gworls, I found a new hew for your consideration.

avatars-000218572906-im7vhh-t500x500.jpg

Her name is Sabrina Claudio, and she's like a fusion of Ariana and Tinashe (and Selena but only in looks). I found her album on Spotify and I can already tell it's going to be one of my fave releases of the year. It's R&B perfection.

Listen on Spotify

My fave three songs so far:
Runnin' Thru Lovers
Confidently Lost
Orion's Belt

Get into talent. Get into quality. Get into pits beauty.

tEpyECW.gif

Ive seen this recommended to me on Spotify I think. I'll listen to it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom