• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
She has an interesting Twitter profile. Also, nude videos on Xhamster.

Considering Twitter is a public platform, I think I'm good posting this?
NSFW!
https://twitter.com/annastorelli
Looking through her twitter I wouldn't be surprised if she was a member of PopGaf. I was most interested to see that she never dated JEFF, in fact she's never even met him, that certainly put my mind to rest.
The way this comm is still in people minds
and favorites pages

POPGAF Won.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
To think that Gaga was once THE video gurl... now she'll put out something like the Million Reasons MV...

IT0peAb.gif

The John Wayne video was good tho

I can confirm Fire Emblem Echoes is the GOTY of 2017. Zelda, Horizon, Nier, and Persona all tried and it was cute but Intelligent Systems came to snatch. Poor your faves.

Brhoom

Banned
Nivea showing their true colours.

MBSxey6.jpg

Mess 😂
Finally, a skin care product I could use while playing my favorite anime games on my PSP white.

169963431_360fb438bb_z_zpsa6c112f8.jpg

I don't have a PSP white
just a regular PSP
and some anime games O_O

Sony is showing their true colors I see

To think that Gaga was once THE video gurl... now she'll put out something like the Million Reasons MV...

IT0peAb.gif

I remember waiting for school to finish to go back and watch Bad Romance MV again, and again, and again.

I can confirm Fire Emblem Echoes is the GOTY of 2017. Zelda, Horizon, Nier, and Persona all tried and it was cute but Intelligent Systems came to snatch. Poor your faves.

One of them doesn't belong here. Japan won

It'll be out in less than two months!
On my b-day.

I'm not exactly a Halsey fan, but the lead single that's just leaked, Now Or Never, is pretty rad tbh. A mid-tempo bop.
oh i thought that was a single cover. Let me look for Not Now Not Ever.

edit: wow this is awful, she really does only make music for the heterosexuals.
edit 2: wow let's see
-she sounds like shit on the song
-the song itself is boring as fuck
-it's also incredibly repetitive
-this makes me think this is something she scrambled to come up with after the success of "closer" by the cocksmokers which is probably exactly what happened
tumblr_inline_omevj6k58R1qf0k5b_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
The fact that I am seeing some people excusing that and remembering that some of them were in meltdown mode because a single line in Triforce Heroes was in reference of a meme.

IT0peAb.gif

Vazduh

oh i thought that was a single cover. Let me look for Not Now Not Ever.

edit: wow this is awful, she really does only make music for the heterosexuals.
edit 2: wow let's see
-she sounds like shit on the song
-the song itself is boring as fuck
-it's also incredibly repetitive
-this makes me think this is something she scrambled to come up with after the success of "closer" by the cocksmokers which is probably exactly what happened

Why are you so pressed over a "Needed Me" clone?

g6qLDM0.gif

hmmm

iRFKKJZ.jpg

artworks-000181651777-ar7k5v-t500x500.jpg

Plus apparently the new song sounds like Needed Me.. (I haven't listened, I find ha vocal affectations to be... a choice)

The lawyers are coming sis...

Vazduh

While I wouldn't exactly praise any of them to high heavens, there's a very nice full-length LP/a playlist that could be made from their best tracks.

The fact that I am seeing some people excusing that and remembering that some of them were in meltdown mode because a single line in Triforce Heroes was in reference of a meme.

IT0peAb.gif

The hypocrisy of the Sony stains, smh

IT0peAb.gif

Also the new Pop hews are alright, they all have a handful of certified bops.

CHANGE IS CUMMING

It's nice to have newbies for once

jnIjHHP.gif

It's a shame that greatest hits compilations aren't really a thing anymore due to streaming/downloading, she would have slayed with her own Immaculate Collection.

Regarding all the new pop hews, they/their teams need to accepT that they won't have the career rih has. She has the right mix of charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent
up for debate
which has made her a pop/fashion icon.

jnIjHHP.gif'

rhandino

Banned
All Rih albums previous to Unapologetic were mostly carried by the singles which made ANTi so surprising because almost every song in there is actually really good to the point that one of them managed to carry for itself to the Top 10 without any kind of promo.

But that is not a problem unique to Rihanna because a lot of pop girls have like 2 or 3 good songs in there (most of them the singles or a buzz promo song) and the rest is just there as padding.

jnIjHHP.gif'

Put your sneakers on, put your sneakers on
Were goin dancin' all night long

I got somewhere to be
I want you to come with me
See I've put my sneakers on
'Cause I'm gonna keep dancin' after they all go home

So are you ready? Did you eat? Do you have the energy?
Are you reloaded? Are you able to stay on your feet?
Don't want you passing out after a couple of hours of beats
We're gonna keep going, and going, and going, yeah, 'cause

Basically what we're gonna do is dance
It will come easily when you hear the beat, ah

All you gotta do is take a chance
Yeah that's right, it's sneaker night

Iconic. Health conscious queen!

giphy.gif

MANUELF

Banned
It's a shame that greatest hits compilations aren't really a thing anymore due to streaming/downloading, she would have slayed with her own Immaculate Collection.

Regarding all the new pop hews, they/their teams need to accepT that they won't have the career rih has. She has the right mix of charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent
up for debate
which has made her a pop/fashion icon.

jnIjHHP.gif'

The exception being the best selling Greatest Hits this decade by the queen of Pop Rock the one and only P!nk!!!

Put your sneakers on, put your sneakers on
Were goin dancin' all night long

I got somewhere to be
I want you to come with me
See I've put my sneakers on
'Cause I'm gonna keep dancin' after they all go home

So are you ready? Did you eat? Do you have the energy?
Are you reloaded? Are you able to stay on your feet?
Don't want you passing out after a couple of hours of beats
We're gonna keep going, and going, and going, yeah, 'cause

All you gotta do is take a chance
Yeah that's right, it's sneaker night

Iconic. Health conscious queen!

giphy.gif
OH MY GOD.

I just had one of those moments like Link does in Breath of the Wild where he remembers his memories. War flashbacks, really.

300px-Eugène_Delacroix_-_Le_28_Juillet._La_Liberté_guidant_le_peuple.jpg

Baby V Leading the People.

Only ones I see trying to excuse the Persona 5 translation are some Persona stans, mostly everyone else is dragging it.

I am perplexed by everything even down to the shitty streaming threat in their statement which ironically had spoilers LOL.

Bladenic

Only ones I see trying to excuse the Persona 5 translation are some Persona stans, mostly everyone else is dragging it.

I am perplexed by everything even down to the shitty streaming threat in their statement which ironically had spoilers LOL.

Apparently the whole setup in the first five minutes may have been translated poorly. Mess, and they delayed the game too.

eqoexs8.gif

not me not giving a single shit about Atlus bungling the ever living fuck out of their own game

Even their sabotage isn't enough to sully the deity that is GODsona五

when will any other company

tumblr_inline_mho9rwRatm1r7ekmd.gif

B-Dex

not me not giving a single shit about Atlus bungling the ever living fuck out of their own game

Even their sabotage isn't enough to sully the deity that is GODsona五

when will any other company

tumblr_inline_mho9rwRatm1r7ekmd.gif

Japan and backwards weird ass voice actor copyright laws blocking out system features and starting an online witch hunt and sending pre emptive legal threat to people.

A Taylor swift tea.

All Rih albums previous to Unapologetic were mostly carried by the singles which made ANTi so surprising because almost every song in there is actually really good to the point that one of them managed to carry for itself to the Top 10 without any kind of promo.

But that is not a problem unique to Rihanna because a lot of pop girls have like 2 or 3 good songs in there (most of them the singles or a buzz promo song) and the rest is just there as padding.

jnIjHHP.gif'

I rihspectufully disagree. I feel that Rated R and Loud both are actually great albums on their own even with their excellent single choices. Hell, the best songs on both their albums weren't released as singles.

The new Charli XCX EP is full of bops. It's nothing exceptional, but I greatly prefer this over her experimental vroom-vroom beep boop stuff.

Vazduh

giphy.gif

I love how she really took the time to explain what she was about to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom