• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night
tumblr_ls4v0hEWib1r3ty02o1_500.gif

If Gaga rolls out a full fledged power rock album next time I will be so fucking happy. Born This Way's arena rock moments were life giving and life affirming.

Mau ®

If she's leaving pop for good then I think rock is the best alternative. It suits her voice and it's basically her school.

JazzGa is horrid.

Eh, Gaga vocals have been trasH for years now.

Her voice sits so low nowadays that she sounds like a male imitation of her (Fame era) self. It's like the affected tessitura of "Poker Face" has become her actual voice, rather than the brighter tone she had in songs like "Paparazzi" and "Eh Eh" and such.

Is she a smoker? Because she'll be a white Dionne Warwick by the end of the decade at this rate.

Vazduh

Buzzfeed suspects that the “Black Widow” guest star has bought a large chunk of her almost 4 million Twitter followers, citing twitteraudit.com for revealing that more than 1.3 million of her followers are spam accounts, while only about 2.5 million are actually real.

Well, damn.

Meanwhile, Rihanna's comeback photos on Instagram have been liked by more than 300.000 followers, and she didn't even have to ask her followers for anything.

Could Rih's understudy ever? I don't think so.

knYsX5Z.gif

How is Fancy racist? song is a bop.

I do think Rihanna is coming this month her writers and producers keep hinting at a late november release.
Knowing her trackrecord it is possible.

The only songs that haven't hit me on 1989 yet are Clean, I Know Places, How To Get The Girl. The rest are great. I need to listen to those a bit more. lol

YAY Tourney today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom