• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

OPPRESSION
GN17DvT.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
has anyone got that bb gif where the girl is just sitting there GLARING at two other people having a conversation?

Mau ®

King of Music, Kanye West, played his RIhanna collabo at iHeartMedia

West finally played a new song featuring Rihanna that he said he’s about to release, pulled the plug on his laptop and walked off stage to a standing ovation. During the break, there were some mixed reactions to what happened, not to mention the fact that his stream-of-consciousness monologue put the day an hour behind schedule. But that said, no one could deny that it was clearly a moment.

He finished by playing one new song: a duet with Rihanna (title unknown) that featured acoustic guitar and a big, soaring chorus and melody with a massive hook. He then slammed his laptop shut and walked offstage to a standing ovation.

!!!

rhandino

Banned
The Rhat really need to deliver after all this time and teasing, I could only imagine the riots if even the single is garbaj. Not here for another sound dated realness like Madonna and Rebel Heart.

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

Please, the clubs and discos are not the same without Rihanna singles smashing all night T_T

We haven't confirmed this in a long time but am I still on track to do OT11? If someone else claimed it later on then it's fine, I'm just trying to gauge my impending stress levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom