• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

the look of hate on all the other members i can't

Hnnng. They know they're stans too, just trying to hide it. Gives me Beyonce shade teas
tumblr_myt1ouOMuI1r6qguso4_250.gif

@ladygaga: No happier me than waking up with the sunshine in my face after a night of writing songs. In my mind, I kept seeing all you monsters singing along. Smiling. I think the best part for me isn’t only just the songwriting process, it’s who we get to share it with when its all finished.
I wonder what Gaga is gonna do for ha next album... I hope she leaves the whole ARTPOP pretentiousness behind
or Rachel Reilly Frankie Grande
do not mention that demon

cory64

Eek she'll pass Rihanna her Love The Way You Lie (feat. angry white dude) soon too

Rih is still the queen of YT tho

KatyPerryVevo 4,775,755,757 views
RihannaVevo 5,796,101,953 views

Floridian

Eek she'll pass Rihanna her Love The Way You Lie (feat. angry white dude) soon too

Rih is still the queen of YT tho

KatyPerryVevo 4,775,755,757 views
RihannaVevo 5,796,101,953 views

If Fenty can release her music already she'd be in a much more favorable lead.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If Fenty can release her music already she'd be in a much more favorable lead.

If Katy used the Rihanna release schedule she would be more ahead in the game.

KP has
2001: Katy Hudson (as Katy Hudson)
2008: One of the Boys
2010: Teenage Dream
2013: Prism

Rhat has
2005: Music Of The Sun
2006: A Girl Like Me
2007: Good Girl Gone Bad
2009: Rated R
2010: Loud
2011: Talk That Talk
2012: Unapologetic

Floridian

If Katy used the Rihanna release schedule she would be more ahead in the game.

KP has
2001: Katy Hudson (as Katy Hudson)
2008: One of the Boys
2010: Teenage Dream
2013: Prism

Rhat has
2005: Music Of The Sun
2006: A Girl Like Me
2007: Good Girl Gone Bad
2009: Rated R
2010: Loud
2011: Talk That Talk
2012: Unapologetic

Exactly, Rihanna has more albums/singles on her roster, and has been relevant in music longer, so that would give her the edge on generating more yt views because she has more videos out. Most of Katy's views come from the singles of Teenage Dream/Prism.

Oh, guess I'll check back in 2018 after she has DiCaprio's baby and decides to return to music.
And I bet Rita Ora's album still won't be out by then.

But I thought Gaga and Adele hated each other cus Gaga called Adele fat and Adele said she's fat but at least she's not ugly unlike Gaga who will always be!
the fact that ANYONE believed that shit that was circulating tumblr 2011-2012 still makes me smh like really

Edit:
original.gif

adele.gif

B-Dex

Someone needs to gif Angela
Bassett turning on the hose and stepping off the ladder from the finale last night. Could get so much use here.

"Oh no!! I will only earn 10 million instead of 11mln!!!!"

ii2py22UKDbVp.gif
"Oh no!! Indie artists will now be earning 1c instead of 1k!!!!"

The whole "but these people are rich!" nonsense justification of Spotify is still shit. Yes, it doesn't affect established artists. It means fuck all to them as they get most of their money from touring anyway. But indie artists who are selling their own music get FUCKED by Spotify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom