• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
k24JoEx.png
FnQ8qU1.gif

Vazduh

NOT Demon being completely delusional and believing she's about to deliver an iconic album. Oh well. Good luck to her.

I think I spot either the tip or the testicle.

Now that you mentioned it I just saw it

I've seen that gif several times before and never noticed that. Maybe my mind was protecting me.

nnnnnnnnnn, I missed that somehow :death:

Here's the full performance, btw. Those crazy Serbs, lmao. Gotta love 'em.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
are we continuing tradition of going to plug.dj though?

rhandino

Banned
0PcZV80.gif

Not Xtina and WTF, even Cheek to Cheek won something? Mess...

I wonder If I can twist Iggy losing saying that the Charli part is the one that hurted the chances of Fancy =P

Wait... Cheek to Cheek won?

Where are these irrelevants who were dragging ha for it now? Ready to pull up the Metacritic scores of C2C while claiming Beyonce's Grammys are more legit?

Floridian

Katy's only hope is Pop album with prism, but with Sam smith and Ed Sheeran it's kind of slim.

Wait... Cheek to Cheek won?

Where are these irrelevants who were dragging ha for it now? Ready to pull up the Metacritic scores of C2C while claiming Beyonce's Grammys are more legit?
She won for best traditional pop album. I guess this confirms her jazz sequel album

Katy's only hope is Pop album with prism, but with Sam smith and Ed Sheeran it's kind of slim.

She won for best traditional pop album. I guess this confirms her jazz sequel album
I feel like DH was her best chance this year... I guess we will see.

Happy about C2C though, slay. Genre transcending chanteuse, winning Traditional Pop with a Jazz album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom