• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
nnn this expos[é]. if a show doesn't grab me within the scope of a season/requires watching DVD extras to understand the story, then I'm { s-i-m-p-l-y } done with it, sorry. Embarassing considering the fact that everyone has said s1 is its best season...let me choke a bit.

and i've never even watched Scandal sis. the only show i'm even following atm is hannibal and i guess i'll watch the next season of trew detective maybe

the book stans glorify season one cuz it's the most faithful, but season 4 was definitely the most entertaining season yeT.
there's also that moment in season 3 regarding a certain [w e d d i n g] that will go down as one of the greatest moment[S] in television history.

rude

Banned
i'm nhf weddings unless they're gay weddings etc. maybe i'll watch GOT when it's all over or to commemorate it whenever the author dies within the next year or so etc

Teenage Dream is a really good mindless fun pop album
I'm bopping to it right now slightly slay me perra

CRJ_Kiss.png

Get into its true successor. Unlike the banal mediocrity of PRISM.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Probably my favourite song of his, fantastic as usual

Shame that i'll be missing the Grammys, shit's starting at 4am over here :(

oh is that the uk start time?
let me not, ive got shit to do monday and tuesday and cant be a zombie

honesKly it {s i m p l y} isn't though? how does everyone turn into a dumbass around kevin spacey and robin wright? the only way s3 can redeem the show is if one of (or both) of them dies at the end.

and GOT is truly trash sfm. let's not with THAT one.
yas
talk about doing anything for ratings
it's literally just a "what will happen next that is even more ridiculous/sexual/gory than last week?" machine tbh

the book stans glorify season one cuz it's the most faithful, but season 4 was definitely the most entertaining season yeT.
there's also that moment in season 3 regarding a certain [w e d d i n g] that will go down as one of the greatest moment[S] in television history.
you mean where they
stabbed a pregnant woman in the stomach for shock value, then proceeded to completely erase the existence of another female character?
cus I think once you take away the shock factor there is nothing to that "moment". It's not particularly well acted/written, it's just fucked up.

rhandino

Banned
you mean where they
stabbed a pregnant woman in the stomach for shock value, then proceeded to completely erase the existence of another female character?
cus I think once you take away the shock factor there is nothing to that "moment". It's not particularly well acted/written, it's just fucked up.
Kii... Not defending anything but
wasn't Roboring Stark also killed?
And you really need to wait for the next season when
more females will take the lead.

Also, SHE is coming...

h2ZfWrE.gif

Even so, I will be bored beyond belief until Netflix deemed us worthy of more Orange is the New Black, I need my Tastey and Poussey fix T_T

Edit: waiT, not that Azealia thread getting more replies and views than the one for Madonna and her new vid X_x

Kii... Not defending anything but wasn't
Roboring Stark
also killed? And you really need to wait for the next season were more females will take the lead.

Also, SHE is coming...

h2ZfWrE.gif

Even so, I will be bored beyond belief until Netflix deemed us worthy of more Orange is the New Black, I need my Tastey and Poussey fix T_T

Edit: waiT, not that Azealia thread getting more replies and views than the one for Madonna and her new vid X_x
She might get more thread views but lbh Madonna will sell more records regardless of the quality of them

I do want Sansa to get good but I'm just worried they're going to fuck her over too tbh :/

Kii... Not defending anything but wasn't
Roboring Stark also killed?
And you really need to wait for the next season when
more females will take the lead.
Also, SHE is coming...

h2ZfWrE.gif

Future Queen in the North tbh. Trembling for the other monarchs. Daenerys [H E W]?

Real talk, the show's version of Dany is fucking insufferable. Terribly written and Emilia Clarke can sit down and stop making the same angry face all the time.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
y'all need to keep it under black bars

rhandino

Banned
I do want Sansa to get good but I'm just worried they're going to fuck her over too tbh :/
I also do, but I hope for the best for ha, and I found that her arc is more interesting than the one of little Arya and her other boring brethren...

Future Queen in the North tbh. Trembling for the other monarchs. Daenerys [H E W]?

Real talk, the show's version of Dany is fucking insufferable. Terribly written and Emilia Clarke can sit down and stop making the same angry face all the time.
YAS! Stan for the True Queen.

I still like Daenerys but her her Black / White views of the world are really getting on my nerves, but I still use ha for the occasional glimpses of ha true self.

tumblr_mg5w5e9JpQ1s2zwq4o1_500.gif

1K9QxYr.gif

y'all need to keep it under black bars
Oh yeah, sorry, I edited my post.

Vitanimus

honesKly it {s i m p l y} isn't though? how does everyone turn into a dumbass around kevin spacey and robin wright? the only way s3 can redeem the show is if one of (or both) of them dies at the end.

and GOT is truly trash sfm. let's not with THAT one.

sweatie, I saw your post in another thread. you watched most [all?] of season one and admitted to not [u n d e r s t a n d i n g] what was going on. GOT requires effort on behalf of the viewer. it's not your average run of the mill show like Scandal.

nnn this expos[é]. if a show doesn't grab me within the scope of a season/requires watching DVD extras to understand the story, then I'm { s-i-m-p-l-y } done with it, sorry. Embarassing considering the fact that everyone has said s1 is its best season...let me choke a bit.

and i've never even watched Scandal sis. the only show i'm even following atm is hannibal and i guess i'll watch the next season of trew detective maybe. wait i watch flash tew but it's trash ideg why i watch it cuz none of the boys are cute except for godworth miller.

why am i screaming at these posts

Let's stop. While Sandisk SansaClip 8GB was getting her new up due as if her p***** received some wetness all of a sudden, the Queen of the Throne, DAENERYS "Bowdown" Targaryen has already been snatching, dominating, receiving heroic dique as she has traveled the country slaying all and who ever uttered her name incorrectly. Sansa can't and never will.

Game-of-Thrones-Season-3-Daenerys-Targaryen-Animated_zps8bc9917a.gif

I can't wait for her Jean Grey slayage tho! She is absolutely perfect for jean. Maybe her performance this season will finally make me see her fierceness.

rhandino

Banned
And so I push
To close the door
Of the stall you've made for me,
To keep me away!

And now we push (Push!)
To stand together
Because I am Lorde!
Ya! Ya! Ya!
Ya! Ya! Ya!
I am Lorde!