• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Grammy OT Here. Get in Folks
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=151042154#post151042154

katyperrycrycry.gif
The F, I didn't notice this, let me suscribe...

lol that's not even the best Lorde dancing gif:

taylor-swift-awkward-dancing-with-lorde.gif
tumblr_mxc2ylByzw1qih1xeo1_500.gif

botty

Banned
LOL!!! I just got the biggest kiii out of the blue knowing that Mariah acknowledged 5th Harmony before Grunde!

ibt4axneP3GkZB.gif

So... sampling Mariah and naming a song after her gets you her acknowledgement, while replacing Mariah snags you grammy noms, high charting hits, acclaimed albums, and global recognition.

Poor Ariana.
iLYVZ0zZTy9IJ.gif

Touchdown

Banned
So... sampling Mariah and naming a song after her gets you her acknowledgement, while replacing Mariah snags you grammy noms, high charting hits, acclaimed albums, and global recognition.

Poor Ariana.
iLYVZ0zZTy9IJ.gif

She'll be needing a lot more of the bolded before replacing even Leona Lewis let alone Mariah.

ibt4axneP3GkZB.gif

Mess I just realised that even Gaga's VEVO Certified interview about Bad Romance (posted THIS YEAR) features the shitty 480p copy of it. I wonder if that is literally the best quality version that exists for some reason?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Someone with gif skills should turn this into a grammy floating away and katy chasing the devil
assuming tomorrow continues her streak of empty shelves that is

Meowster

Mess I just realised that even Gaga's VEVO Certified interview about Bad Romance (posted THIS YEAR) features the shitty 480p copy of it. I wonder if that is literally the best quality version that exists for some reason?
It's so sad. At least we got the beautiful ALEJANDRO in 1080p glory.

Water spills down o'er the glass left always full
There's a dew under the bed
Where sweat and dreams have dread
Your feet would touch the floor
Drift around our board
Hang you like a lullaby

Hang you like a lullaby
Hang you like a lullaby

Dear lie still along my old web
Cursed by your dust filled hymn
Dear lie still along my old web
Cursed by your dust filled hymn

PXjc7jt.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Demi Lovato ‏@ddlovato 5h5 hours ago
I WILL get a Grammy nomination one day. No more fuckin around. Let's GO!!!!!

Kiiiiiiii
retweeted by miss banks no less

Matt_

Demi Lovato @ddlovato · 6h 6 hours ago
I've never been more confident in my sound. Never been so sure of who I am as an artist. Never felt this hungry and driven...

Demi Lovato @ddlovato · 6h 6 hours ago
I can't describe my new sound... The only word that comes to mind is authentic. Very very authentic to who I am & the voice I have inside..

Demi Lovato @ddlovato · 5h 5 hours ago
What I can say is this will be my best work yet... Already game changing music and I've barely scratched the surface on creating this album.

I am going to sing my heart out more than I've ever sang before.. To the sound that I've spent my whole life trying to identify.. I'm ready.

Fuck trying to make music that will appeal to the masses for the sake of hit songs. It's time to share my lane... MY SOUND.. Because no one

can take away my individuality or copy my best work which my fans deserve to see. I'm sorry it took so long to figure out MY channel but

it's here... The changes I've made... It's a new journey... A new chapter in my life and I'm so fucking ready. #2015

authentic
ih6wDtCUYpiKj.gif

k24JoEx.png

what is she doing? like what is her whole deal against igor when shes saying shit like this?
whatever she releases this year better be as good as bwet because she's running out of things to say on twitter and now she's coming for the major part of her fanbase

so much wasted potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom