• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Nnnn, Dead at this.

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;152227748 said:
A loop of the instrumental of Rihanna's "A Night"

It's basically the Florence sample. I am here for it. It's probably the second single.

It's strange seeing practically everyone in the audience there recording the performance instead of just being in the moment and experiencing it. Nobody's dancing, they're all just kind of standing there with their camera up. I guess its just the generation nowadays. When I go to concerts I take one or two shots but put the camera away and fully enjoy the show.

Mau ®

It's strange seeing practically everyone in the audience there recording the performance instead of just being in the moment and experiencing it. Nobody's dancing, they're all just kind of standing there with their camera up. I guess its just the generation nowadays. When I go to concerts I take one or two shots but put the camera away and fully enjoy the show.

Same. I don't understand the point of capturing every single thing. You spend so much time worried about that instead of experiencing the moment.

rude

Banned
My haunted lungs
Ghost in the sheets
I know if I'm haunting you
You must be haunting me

My wicked tongue
Where will it be
I know if I'm onto you
You must be onto me

It's what we see
I know if I'm haunting you
You must be haunting me
It's where we go
It's where we'll be
I know if I'm onto you, I'm onto you
Onto you, I'm onto you
Onto you, you must be onto me
This song is actually quite shit upon further inspection. Nonsensical and faux ~deep~ lyrics that have nothing to do with Beyoncé's life, repetitive beyond the point of being annoying, and the song just meanders on and on until it finally ends. Production sounds cheap too. Trash.

royalan

This song is actually quite shit upon further inspection. Nonsensical and faux ~deep~ lyrics that have nothing to do with Beyoncé's life, repetitive beyond the point of being annoying, and the song just meanders on and on until it finally ends. Production sounds cheap too. Trash.

This relentless tea.

I agree, too. Is it any wonder she lost to Beck, a superior artist who actually knows how to create a unified body of work?

royalan

Lana's albums did better than Xtina last 2 flops. XOXO

So Lana's only two albums did better than Xtina's last two. And that last album of her's is credited with killing her mainstream career. Ok.

She looked a little nervous at first but got into it by the end. She sounded the same as she usually does though. But that is neither a compliment NOR shade. She just has that one tone.

As a fellow New Yawka I appreciate that they chose someone born in New York for that medley. I'm always put off when Non NY'ers sing NY songs...

cc38da3ee6.gif

Xtina usually sticks to belting in her live uptempo performances. She doesn't typically transition in and out of registers (although she did during the On Broadway segment and managed to stay on key, Queen.)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So Lana's only two albums did better than Xtina's last two. And that last album of her's is credited with killing her mainstream career. Ok.

Gotta wait for Honeymoon to flop to see if it really did any damage. But nice to see predictions this early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom