• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

The racist, ignorant Hag complaining about ageism and then commits ageism herself:

Madonna seems to have made a habit of dating guys who are significantly younger than she is, and in a new interview with the New York Daily News she is explaining why.

“It’s just what happens,” she told the newspaper. “Most men my age are married with children. They’re not dateable. I’m a very adventurous person and I also have a crazy life. I’m a single mother. I have four children. I mean, you have to be pretty open-minded and adventurous to want to step into my world. People who are older, and more set in their ways, are probably not as adventurous as someone younger.”

lol stupid Hag. I hate her.

Floridian

vMin8xt.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;155446975 said:
The racist, ignorant Hag complaining about ageism and then commits ageism herself:

lol stupid Hag. I hate her.

waoeiflawehf

What kind of hypocrite.

This is TRULY her ARTVOMIT era

Yado

Looooooooooooooooooove

ixF6qN21dsYAM.gif

Never knew what I was missing
But I knew once we start kissin'
I fououououound you

This is taking me back
ilqUWHAG1CRzt.png

Icicle

Soooooooooooooo I want to do an official PopGAF shout out.

Icicle is one of the coolest, nicest, amazing, PopGAF legends ever. I ultra love him and meeting him for this short 3 day stretch at Pax was amazing. I wish he still hanged around PopGAF but I understand the circumstances. I honestly met a legend. I feel honored. I just wanted to say that.

Took pics with da queen?

One of the TRUE icons. You have been blessed.

Icicle is pretty nice. He gave me a bunch of Brandy song recommendations that I still have to follow through.

edit: mess @ me mixing up names

:eek: awww i want to meet u guys too. Wish I could have gone

I wish I posted more during the Ice Age

I am humbled by your kind words! It was great to meet you too, Aya. I'm glad we had an opportunity to exposE the PopGAF obsession among the str8s. I'd like to go again next year, we'll see how things go. If so, we should totally have a PopGAF get together. It seems like there are a number of East Coast gerls here.

All this Janet talk just makes me miss Icicle. :(

I'm still here in spirit
(lurking)
. I'm kind of fuming that more people are discussing Janet now than they ever did during my active era. Oh well, as long as Janet is getting her props, I suppose I can't be too mad.

Trigger

Igloo has like three hits. It was kinda ridiculous to try to sell an arena tour in the first place. She should still be opening for bigger artists at this point.

Mau ®

The predictions are iN:

It’s another battle for #1 on our SPS chart next week as Madonna and the Empire soundtrack lock horns. We’re giving the upside today to the Empire soundtrack as this week’s episode featuring Jennifer Hudson and Mary J. Blige has yet to air and our projection is likely to increase in the next few days. Madonna should lead the album chart at 100-110k. Here are this week’s key debuts:

Empire (Turn First/Columbia) 115-125k (90-100k sales)
Madonna (Live Nation/Interscope) 115-125k (100-110k sales)
Luke Bryan (Capitol Nashville) 95-105k (85-95k sales)

In other news, Cookie Lyon is said to be in consideration as Hillary Clinton's new press liaison.

A 68% drop from her previous opening week. Deserved.

Let me buy that Empire Cast album tbh.

rhandino

Banned
Prejudice No!
Ignorance No!
Bigotry No!
Illiteracy No!
It's the one thing we all need in life
rzXjmsA.gif

Listen it's up to everyone
If we're gonna change the way the world is run
The way to start is to rid the children of
Prejudice & ignorance
We've gotta teach our kids to read and write
That's the only way to win this fight for life
Education is the goal so
If you wanna be in the know
Get the knowledge
rzXjmsA.gif

After Madonna bullshit yesterday and some things that happened to me last week Rhythm Nation is so fucking refreshing to listen right now.

One thing that I LOVE about it is how socially conscious was for it's time, hell some of the themes touched in it are still relevant in today horrible social climate and that brings me memories of all those songs during the 80s and 90s talking about issues and still managed to be complete BOPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom