• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rude

Banned
Reported.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
did a rhat stan really called someone racist? dont struggle too much the dear, the key is to not sound hypocritical

Not "new heights" being I Want You To Know (That I Fucked You So You Could Make Me A Generic Hit)
09954248.gif

stop fighting it comadre you know it will eventually grasp you like she has before

zyizfuB.gif

Floridian

Grasping for straws this late at night? How is that racist? And your named after a has-been from a boy band. Ain't you tired? Not my fault that Rihanna & Florida Man are Global Icons and gets more coverage than any person you care about. The fact that Tired Swift is using P.R stunts to try to convince others that she's cool with black people is embarrassing. Can't wait for their remix though that was dedicated originally to Swift's fave, Katy Perry.

YBwYzAu.gif

rude

Banned
Grasping for straws this late at night? How is that racist? And your named after a has-been from a boy band. Ain't you tired? Rihanna & Florida Man are Global Icons and gets more coverage than any person you care about. The fact that Tired Swift is using P.R stunts to try to convince others that she's cool with black people is embarrassing. Can't wait for their remix though that was dedicated originally to Swift's fave, Katy Perry.

what kind of me post sfm...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ahh.gif
the only time Florida gets coverage is when some of their idiocy slips into the headlines

but the most laughable thing is that Zayn and Taylor exceed rhat in every simple form from singing to sold out tours

but I mean try to drag you are still ignoring the facts, I guess I will just go call the next asian person I see Rice cake and see if they dont front
laugh.gif

royalan

This is the first time in months that I checked PopGAF after work only to find that it had grown by several pages during the day.

What kind of Curaga...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom