• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
So I listened to all of Pork Chop by Pork Chop by Jelly Clarkson and I only use Take You High and Dance With Me. Very nice songs. ty Jelly.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;155876869 said:
Wait I just listened to "Take You High" because Aguila said it's good.

It's AMAZING.

Ajnoilashdxqwoldxhwiseadygvch

!!!

It is! An electro bop! (and Jelly's vocals are on poinT)

dQxfBTX.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So I listened to all of Pork Chop by Pork Chop by Jelly Clarkson and I only use Take You High and Dance With Me. Very nice songs. ty Jelly.
People who are morbidly obese not only have to deal with the extra weight on their bodies, but also a social stigma associated with obesity. Analyses revealed that extremely obese participants (BMI ≥ 40.0) had a prevalence rate of suicidal behavior of 33% for female respondents and 13% for male respondents and rates for suicide attempts of 27% for female and 13% for male respondents.
ae0c035550.gif

Stop with the body shaming and embrace All About That Bass.
iKq5rR1dQt1le.gif

rude

Banned
People who are morbidly obese not only have to deal with the extra weight on their bodies, but also a social stigma associated with obesity. Analyses revealed that extremely obese participants (BMI ≥ 40.0) had a prevalence rate of suicidal behavior of 33% for female respondents and 13% for male respondents and rates for suicide attempts of 27% for female and 13% for male respondents.
ae0c035550.gif

iKq5rR1dQt1le.gif
Wow @ these stats. Do you speak from personal experience?

Aguila

#ICONIC

omg sis

educate me

iKq5rR1dQt1le.gif

But I feel a little less sorry when the person I'm body shaming is rich, white, privileged, and able to buy an entire supermarket.

ae0c035550.gif

rude

Banned
Currently overweight but working again on losing weight.Im one of the Yoyo dieting guys. Lord knows it's hard to keep on the diet.
I wish you luck. Try smoothies imo? I do a kale/avocado/spinach/pineapple/flax seed smoothie and it keeps me full for the longest idk I don't have any real advice.

Vazra

I wish you luck. Try smoothies imo? I do a kale/avocado/spinach/pineapple/flax seed smoothie and it keeps me full for the longest idk I don't have any real advice.

Might have to try that and also go back at the steamed chicken and veggies.

low expectations can do wonders
Said the one who finds Sam Smith hot.
Not related to the fat tho.
ibsrt3Kle1IIrM.gif

EDIT: Not Sam Smith having a crush on King Kong
B_5j0o6WgAAE4R2.jpg

Size Queen I see.

Touchdown

Banned

I just recently went back on my workout routine and my advice would be to cut your drinks back to just water. Get rid of the soda, and every other sugary drink. For food, stick with grilled stuff since its easier to make but still healthy. boneless, skinless chicken, and vegetables. Frozen vegetables if you are on a budget.

for exercise- run run run. Even if its only for a few minutes a day to begin with if you're not used to it.

Floridian

Meghan is a mini-Kelly Clarkson in a way. I think both of them would be friends. Hell I think both of them would even exclude Demi from their lunch table if they had the choice to.

Vazra

I just recently went back on my workout routine and my advice would be to cut your drinks back to just water. Get rid of the soda, and every other sugary drink. For food, stick with grilled stuff since its easier to make but still healthy. boneless, skinless chicken, and vegetables. Frozen vegetables if you are on a budget.

for exercise- run run run. Even if its only for a few minutes a day to begin with if you're not used to it.

There goes my 3 cups a day of coffee. I don't mind eating only chicken since its what I tend to eat most of the time but it always goes with rice and the rice as everyone knows it's not exactly good for dieting. Soda is easy since I rarely get anyand I dont mind stopping the juice as much as my cups of coffee. :(

There is a free gym next town so maybe I could go there.

What happened?

Faking higher standards.
i8RaalMY0e3Me.gif

The stanning of some of Kelly Clarkson's Piece By Piece in this thread is warming my heart. :) The album is full of amazing songs, and the more I listen to it the more I fall in love with it. The vocals, the choruses, the utter slayage, your fave could never. Seeing as Gaga's pop album isn't coming out till 2016 like the Game of the Forever Uncharted 4, Piece By Piece is most likely going to be my Album of the Year. I'm proud of my fave for putting out such an immaculate album that is such a slay.

#KellyClarksonWorldDomination2015
#BuyPieceByPiece
#PreorderUncharted4

kelly-album-hide-1.gif

Floridian

Yeah it did work out for her well. That speaks more to the current state of pop music than her writing ability though.

I agree. Aside from indie-pop, the modern pop music we have now is shitty. I mean look at something as basic as "I really like you", and imagine it actually being a top 10 hit, it's tragic. Thankfully Rihanna is coming to save it quite shortly.

Yado

And I'm back on my grind
A psychic read my lifeline
Told me in my lifetime
My name would help light up the Chicago skyline
And that's what I'm
Seven o'clock, that's primetime
Heaven'll watch, God calling from the hot lines
Why he keep giving me hot lines
I'm a star, how could I not shine?

iNy62Db3ecBIN.gif

Vazra

I agree. Aside from indie-pop, the modern pop music we have now is shitty. I mean look at something as basic as "I really like you", and imagine it actually being a top 10 hit, it's tragic. Thankfully Rihanna is coming to save it quite shortly.

8283a7f237.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom