• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

ahh.gif

FyPTYO4.gif

Did I lie?

rude

Banned
This is true but do you consider Megan's music great smashes tho?

67440b451f.gif
Due to the fact that both All About That Bass and Lips Are Movin have spent quite a bi[T] of time on Billboard's Top 10, it doesn't really matter what I consider them to be. They simply are.

rIdeBeD.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Seriously, Saturday Night.

A domestic violence bop. Tragic and beautiful.

Get into the thot anthem Rabbit Hole.
iKq5rR1dQt1le.gif

Also don't for the the iconic song "Stop Me" with iconic lyrics like.

I put my high heels on so I'm closer to God
Tonight we're gonna dance 'til the Devil's close and I need someone
Need someone
Stop me

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ok @ a 1000 GB of unreleased music. a Lana tea

i think i'd rather listen to grimes' unreleased music than flashin del pan's

Get into the thot anthem Rabbit Hole.
iKq5rR1dQt1le.gif

Also don't for the the iconic song "Stop Me" with iconic lyrics like.

Tonight we're gonna dance 'til the Devil's close and I need someone
Need someone
Stop me

if gaga had put out lyrics like these on ARTPOP they would have been iconic as [ p h u q ]

this is one of my fave pop lyrics from recent memory tbh

Vazra

Page 400 by tomorrow night, or early sunday. Soul better get his Loud album ready

What's with the artwork tbh.

She hand made it then made it digital and she had a story behind it that made me like it which I wish I'd remember the link which makes sense. The album is pretty much life stories giving her unique touch to it. Her father was arrested cause he did illegal stuff, she left her home early, she used to be Sky Ferreira's roommate, drugs, dating many guys and being a heart breaker, Abusive relationship, her being a stalker of one the exes and more. It's really a good album with real stuff in it. The only song that is pretty much not serious about her is Rabbit Hole and I think she also explained how it was real but making light of things.

lol superior. next you're gonna tell me you use the dark theme

As dark as Natalia's eyebrows.
gdci6.gif

Floridian

She hand made it then made it digital and she had a story behind it that made me like it which I wish I'd remember the link which makes sense. The album is pretty much life stories giving her unique touch to it. Her father was arrested cause he did illegal stuff, she left her home early, she used to be Sky Ferreira's roommate, drugs, dating many guys and being a heart breaker, Abusive relationship, her being a stalker of one the exes and more. It's really a good album with real stuff in it. The only song that is pretty much not serious about her is Rabbit Hole and I think she also explained how it was real but making light of things.

Let me check her album tbh. Sounds Deep~

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Pop has already been saved and then was taken to new heights this past month

but there is no surprised that the standards in this thread continue to reach new lows (Natalia Kills gifs anyone) for the mere fact that people here are still yearning for diseased music even after hearing 45SecondsTooLong, it is as painful to read as are the dreadful "drags" in this page alone. Stanning Rihanna on this day is like still trying to positively review The Order MC65 when Bloodborne is just right around the corner, it is unnecessary and embarrassing so please align your taste with this new Renaissance and stop being mierda

anotado.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
um okay cool

iijWr9tYdbTl5.gif

but there is no surprised that the standards in this thread continue to reach new lows (Natalia Kills gifs anyone) for the mere fact that people here are still yearning for diseased music even after hearing 45SecondsTooLong, it is as painful to read as are the dreadful "drags" in this page alone. Stanning Rihanna on this day is like still trying to positively review The Order MC65 when Bloodborne is just right around the corner, it is unnecessary and embarrassing so please align your taste with this new Renaissance and stop being mierda

anotado.gif

oh hi, i assumed you were dead

Vazra

anotado.gif

I'm gonna give you an A for effort.
gmiFl.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC

anotado.gif

Not "new heights" being I Want You To Know (That I Fucked You So You Could Make Me A Generic Hit)
09954248.gif

Vazra

i am without explanation

the fucking thing was teased back in DECEMBER

http://i.imgur.com/HdO2KrW.jpg?1[IMG][/QUOTE]

Which label is now fucking her over? That is some serious bs and summer is usually the month where tons of songs are released to fight out with the manufactured summer smashes.

-__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom