• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Madonna came saw and conquered

x3kk1zu7y11.gif

Nemesis_

We should do the POP GAF VMAs.

I'm willing to organize it. We cold run it in the plug.dj room tbh.

I wanted to do this MONTHS ago but everyone was like LOL SIF FILL OUT A HUGE FORM and then someone made a lame joke about FISTING and it seemed to be all over.

Bladenic

Well I'm not one to not follow through on what I said. Later y'all. Not here for extinct dinosaurs winning any type of recognition especially with their most recent output.

Kyon

Banned
STILL the QUEEN of POP.
#UNBOTHERED.
#FLAWLESS.
Almost the number 1 dragged person here Universally and still snatching our faves' wigs.
Who else but the Queen?
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif

Trigger

So no Whitney? Christina? Did Rihanna even chart?

Also: I support the idea of POP-GAF VMAs though the DJ room is optional.

EDIT

Well I'm not one to not follow through on what I said. Later y'all. Not here for extinct dinosaurs winning any type of recognition especially with their most recent output.

r4CiE.png

B-Dex

POP GAF VMA
CATEGORIES

Best Male Video
Best Female Video > US Artists
Best Group Video

International Female Video
International Male Video > NON US Artists
International Group Video

Best R&B Video > Extra filler categories
Best Rap Video

Lifetime Achievement Award > For providing a lifetime of amazing videos

Video of the Year > best video of the past year from anyone/anywhere

I think it could work any suggestions gurls?

Aguila

#ICONIC
As we wait for the REAL winner to be announced, please welcome Lana Del God as she graces us with her famous spinning

lana_del_rey_-_spin.gif

Cynosure

uZOF5.jpg

Released: 2010
LTD: 300k+ copies

sold less than a flopped album

jTEXc.png

Released: 2011
LTD: 700k copies

BEZzo.gif

You mean the same yodeling goat who's last studio album sold 4 million copies worldwide (according to a link on Wikipedia, it's either 4 or 2 million), had extremely positive reviews and a successful world tour? Your fave would have killed for Bionic to have sold half of that, have SOME positive reviews, and actually get to go on tour. LOL

She flopped in the only market she promotes herself.
I never hear of her, and I don't think she tours anywhere where she can gain a profit.
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Icicle

Soak it in, Hag stans. It's fun to see you all emerge from your caves at a moment's notice once there's a VICTORY to be a had. I'm afraid this is what we call a PYRRHIC victory, tho.

You are going to be DRAGGED for FILTH more than you ever thought possible now.

I expect to see a whole lot of this from here on out.
ibe948hMsFwdXv.gif

I hope this TRIUMPH feels AMAZING for you stans. It will be the LAST time Madonnasaur will ever make an appearance on ANY kind of chart, to be FACTUAL.

ibffzC4ObQDO8E.gif

Soak it in, Hag stans. It's fun to see you all emerge from your caves at a moment's notice once there's a VICTORY to be a had. I'm afraid this is what we call a PYRRHIC victory, tho.

You are going to be DRAGGED for FILTH more than you ever thought possible now.

I expect to see a whole lot of this from here on out.
ibe948hMsFwdXv.gif

I hope this TRIUMPH feels AMAZING for you stans. It will be the LAST time Madonnasaur will ever make an appearance on ANY kind of chart, to be FACTUAL.

ibffzC4ObQDO8E.gif

il9VSf99PwVvO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom