• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Anyone can look beautiful with photoshop.

True. But looking flawless without it is a different deal.

Don't think I want to see Hellen Mirren without photoshop or make up on.

The other women you named are hot tho. And I'm sure they look great without shop or make up. Just like Bey.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Not NeoGAF flopping like Xtina during the holiday season

ipVd3ixgA5zud.gif

moulels

I think her most underrated one is American Life, it's among my favorites along with Ray of Light, Confessions and Erotica. I haven't paid much attention to Bedtime Stories besides Secret, Take a Bow and the title track. Let me give it a good listen *o*.

2759477_o.gif

Gaf giving me ATRL teas...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Disgusting gifs are not aloud in PopGaf due to our fragile sensibilities

the closest we have to vomit inducing images is Beyonce stills
ipQcC95x0D30h.gif

botty

Banned
Yeah, I can't really shade beyonce in the looks department. Between Gaga and Beyonce, it is quite clear who the prettier white woman is.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Can't argue with much of that Madonna list. I'd put Express Yourself on there. I'd put a few more tracks from Ray of Light on there, too. Her best album, I reckon. Nothing Really Matters, Sky Fits Heaven, Skin. All killer. Jump on the 'continuous mix' Confessions is without flaws, though I think much of that is from the incredible production.

I really feel in the last few years she's turned into a joyless, bitter husk (or maybe it's just more noticeable?) - it's hard to enjoy much of her music for that reason.

Fey

Banned
Can't argue with much of that Madonna list. I'd put Express Yourself on there. I'd put a few more tracks from Ray of Light on there, too. Her best album, I reckon. Nothing Really Matters, Sky Fits Heaven, Skin. All killer. Jump on the 'continuous mix' Confessions is without flaws, though I think much of that is from the incredible production.

I really feel in the last few years she's turned into a joyless, bitter husk (or maybe it's just more noticeable?) - it's hard to enjoy much of her music for that reason.

I was going for singles only with the list, otherwise you would almost definitely see Sky Fits Heaven and Skin (Nothing Really Matters was originally on the list but I cut it in when I remembered Beautiful Stranger ... NRM would be like 21st on the list.).

I think she's trying to hard to stay mainstream and current right now. Hard Candy and MDNA tried to follow the current trends, while her albums before moved away from mainstream trends.

Confessions is what gives me hope that Madonna IS still capable of making an amazing album. It's one of her best albums, and it was released ~23 years after her debut. If she can still make such a good album that late into her career, then I have no doubt she is still capable of making a solid album. She just needs to find the right producer again. And no more collaborations.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lol Marius.....that gif.

Took me a couple watches to figure out what was happening. Now its SLAYING me.

Why is everyone so mean to Queen Perra?

Because she's the popstar PopGAF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt her. Because she can take it. Because she's not our fave. She's a slayer of charts, a manufactured mess. A Pop Star.

returnofthemummy20orj.gif

lol I suppose.

ANYWAYS.....rumors and speculation.

Apparently the rumor is going around among the volunteers/workers who are involved with Obama's inauguration that Bey is going to be lip syncing her performance. She hasn't showed up for ANY of the scheduled rehearsals despite being confirmed to attend.

Of course this is from a Kelly Clarkson fan forum so take it with a grain of salt (though the source is confirmed to be actually working at the event and has supplied very reliable info in the past). So maybe we could just chalk it up to organizers and workers being miffed about Bey's Diva attitude in not showing up to the rehearsals as she had said she would?

Will be another reason for me to watch either way.

royalan

lol I suppose.

ANYWAYS.....rumors and speculation.

Apparently the rumor is going around among the volunteers/workers who are involved with Obama's inauguration that Bey is going to be lip syncing her performance. She hasn't showed up for ANY of the scheduled rehearsals despite being confirmed to attend.

Of course this is from a Kelly Clarkson fan forum so take it with a grain of salt (though the source is confirmed to be actually working at the event and has supplied very reliable info in the past). So maybe we could just chalk it up to organizers and workers being miffed about Bey's Diva attitude in not showing up to the rehearsals as she had said she would?

Will be another reason for me to watch either way.

Hmmm, maybe the administration realized how TOXIC Beyonce is to the youth of the nation and did the right thing by pulling her from the lineup.

Probs not, tho. #ObamasAmerica

B-Dex

I may have another youtube video coming soon. Samantha and I shared a 40 of vodka and sang Kiss You. Then proceeded to watch Never Say Never..........

We also flat ironed my hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom