• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
So damn happy for my fave Kelly Clarkson tonight. She won that award, and she gave an amazing performance. I just love her so much. <3

Yeah it was a great night. Glad she won one. Even gladder (is that a word?) that she snatched the one Artemess was after......

iAOeR4g7YttU9.gif

botty

Banned
Francis Ocean's career ended tonight.

Francis was nominated for 6 grammys tonight, and managed to only get 2. One of the two was for being a featured artist, and the other was a throwaway category with only three other competitors. I predicted he would win the urban contemporary one, because clearly they had to throw him a bone. I don't really care that he won two since he couldn't win any major awards: Best New Artist, Record of the Year, or Album of the Year.

Francis then had the nerve to give what was arguably the worst performance in Grammy history. The audience was absolutely confused by what was going on (and probably who he was). This was then followed by his loss in another major grammy category. This is usually what happens to fad acts anyway. I suppose the Francis band wagon can officially end tonight, because he is over.

May his career rest in piss.
ibrT3L7MclwzhU.gif

Ties

Banned

Francis was nominated for 6 grammys tonight, and managed to only get 2. One of the two was for being a featured artist, and the other was a throwaway category with only three other competitors. I predicted he would win the urban contemporary one, because clearly they had to throw him a bone. I don't really care that he won two since he couldn't win any major awards: Best New Artist, Record of the Year, or Album of the Year.

Francis then had the nerve to give what was arguably the worst performance in Grammy history. The audience was absolutely confused by what was going on (and probably who he was). This was then followed by his loss in another major grammy category. This is usually what happens to fad acts anyway. I suppose the Francis band wagon can officially end tonight, because he is over.

ibrT3L7MclwzhU.gif
tell them

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12404-1360549836-1.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
JT and La Nina putting out tracks on the same night.

Trying to see who is the superior Justin.

Er0LIO5.png

Double Facepalm to Justin for trying to upstage the Grammys since he got snubbed.

Er0LIO5.png
Er0LIO5.png
Er0LIO5.png
Er0LIO5.png
Er0LIO5.png
Er0LIO5.png

Flawless.

I wanted him snubbed (well I guess we can settle for the categories that matter) just so I could read this post.

Kyon

Banned
Chris went? I forgot he was nominated wow he cleaned up *.* still needs to stop doing whatever drugs it is he is doing cause damn he is thin.

Where was The Forehead? was she sitting with him? Hope so

ScreenShot2013-01-24at93716PM_zpsa000bf11.png

RECAP:

20) AVRIL LAVIGNE
19) KE$HA
18) NICKI MINAJ
17) JANELLE MONAE
16) KATY PERRY
15) GWEN STEFANI
14) KELLY CLARKSON
13) ROBYN
12) ALICIA KEYS
11) KYLIE MINOGUE
10) JENNIFER LOPEZ
9) TAYLOR SWIFT
8) ADELE
7) CHRISTINA AGUILERA
6) SHAKIRA
5) P!NK
4) BRITNEY SPEARS

AND NOW: ULTIMATE POP PRINCESS #3

ScreenShot2013-02-10at104530PM_zps4acd94be.png

STAY TUNED TONIGHT TO SEE WHO WAS CROWNED THE TOP MODERN POP PRINCESS!

RECAP:

20) AVRIL LAVIGNE
19) KE$HA
18) NICKI MINAJ
17) JANELLE MONAE
16) KATY PERRY
15) GWEN STEFANI
14) KELLY CLARKSON
13) ROBYN
12) ALICIA KEYS
11) KYLIE MINOGUE
10) JENNIFER LOPEZ
9) TAYLOR SWIFT
8) ADELE
7) CHRISTINA AGUILERA
6) SHAKIRA
5) P!NK
4) BRITNEY SPEARS
3)
ASHANTI ;_;

ScreenShot2013-02-10at104604PM_zps06aa04c4.png

RECAP:

20) AVRIL LAVIGNE
19) KE$HA
18) NICKI MINAJ
17) JANELLE MONAE
16) KATY PERRY
15) GWEN STEFANI
14) KELLY CLARKSON
13) ROBYN
12) ALICIA KEYS
11) KYLIE MINOGUE
10) JENNIFER LOPEZ
9) TAYLOR SWIFT
8) ADELE
7) CHRISTINA AGUILERA
6) SHAKIRA
5) P!NK
4) BRITNEY SPEARS
3)
ASHANTI ;_;

ScreenShot2013-02-10at104604PM_zps06aa04c4.png

Yaaaaaaaas! Queen Rih!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom