• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
They have to try to appeal to real music lovers who automatically equate slow, dreary ballads with authenticity.

ipEfwptPAgdIa.gif

This gif is making me want to marathon Golden Girls.

tumblr_inline_mur7hpwoDN1r9s1q8.gif

<3

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I was and i am!
i also love Christmas.. so this new album is perfect

Most of the time i lurk for the gifs... and normally i don't leave disappointed!
Ble$$, come join the most iconic, relevant and influential community in GAF.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kesha is in the top 10. Timber is coming
TakeitOff-7_large.gif

Seems like Leona Lewis already has a few things booked! (stole it here

08/12 · X Factor &#8212; performance One More Sleep [100% confirmed]
08/12 · Xtra Factor &#8212; performance Ave Maria
13/12 · Daybreak &#8212; performance Wish It Could Be Christmas
13/12 · This Morning &#8212; performance One More Sleep
09/11 · Annual Switch On [100% confirmed]
22/11 · Energy Stars for Free [100% confirmed]
30/11 · G-A-Y Club [100% confirmed]

And some without dates:

· Graham Norton Show
· X Factor US (Final da temporada)
· Breakfast with Neil Fox
· Claudia Winkleman Show
· Surprise Surprise
· Rockefeller Xmas Tree lighting (NYC)

It seems people are praising Ave Maria!!

(take all this with a grain of salt i guess.. don't know is the source is any good)
tumblr_mdhv663QnD1qb3knz.gif

Welcome

Cynosure

xaosslug
banned

i66B7RIh3d3hM.gif

I guess it's just too much to ask of a Legend.

you are the shadiest bitch in popgaf, I can never be sure if you're rooting for or against her.
the old Mumei(now transparent) would be proud

What are they talking about? I still see Say Something at #1.

it's been getting dark red updates and M&M is only 3 points behind. if it holds strong for just 2 more hours, their grasping at straws for a drag would be shot down

zso17r.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I for one think that it's good that the #Fighters are supporting their fave in her new role as a features artist. I don't think the Munsters would be as supportive if Gaga just started turning in 20 seconds in the middle of a Wanted song. I think it's commendable tbh.

Partition

Banned
I don't think the Munsters would be as supportive if Gaga just started turning in 20 seconds in the middle of a Wanted song. I think it's commendable tbh.

Because she wouldn't, and Gaga's flops don't really flop as hard as Bionic and Lotus did. She will be too busy singing from live from space.

royalan

I for one think that it's good that the #Fighters are supporting their fave in her new role as a features artist. I don't think the Munsters would be as supportive if Gaga just started turning in 20 seconds in the middle of a Wanted song. I think it's commendable tbh.

I don't think Gaga has the power to make the world care about HEW? acts like Christina does.

Christina. Her majesty.

I think the good sis is forgetting about how Gaga started off....as a feature act for irrelevant rappers and the Backstreet Boys.

Because she wasn't as interesting back then :p

Nice tea you just spilled on Beyonce, though. ;)

Lol, well even on Beyonce's home turf (Video Phone) Gaga was outshining her with those full-body dry heaves

f_tnc0uem_bfd13ed.gif

She was giving me lovable entry-level drag queen realness. I fucking LIVE.

That video, by the way, made me queen out harder than I think I ever had in my life. Seeing my absolute faves dressed identically and standing together giving face and body..... makes me weep!

beyonce-lady-gaga-video-phone-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom