• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Can we NOT talk about DeWHOno tho?

That is more vile than flUSHER and Alicia.

The fact that Europe Stans it tho

Nemesis_

Watch American Horror Story: Coven on October 9th and see Academy Award nominee Gabourey Sidibe play QUEENIE, a human voodoo doll.

rfdvvbgiksbz.png

Bladenic

Bitch the moment it went up on Spotify I did.

I admit that I kind of zoned out because I was doing work at the time but I will give it a re-listen

I was expecting a much angrier response lol. I was just wondering, because You Make Me is one of the lessers IMO. But you may feel differently :3

Nemesis_

I was expecting a much angrier response lol. I was just wondering, because You Make Me is one of the lessers IMO. But you may feel differently :3

I used up all my anger on my ISP T_T

Anyway, I just read these tweets and I've decided that I actively loathe Azealia Banks

Kanye west and I are the same person hahahahaaaaaa

OKAY: but can we all just agree that AZEALIA BANKS made twitter beefing "a thing"?? Yes? oK thx, bai.

just terrible

persona 4 the ultimax ultra supplex hold will SUPPLEX the competition. filler instinkt tried it. oop.

what a POINTLESS comparison.

Bladenic

She's served those same teas in I Wanna Go video, If you Seek Amy, and other stuff. That's hardly a "she's back" moment. I'll wait till she serves that picture live.

So I'll wait forever then.

royalan

Britney look great.

But still, I see a dancers and a dance floor, so she better WORK (Bitch).

Also, WHAT is the holdup on this video?

Kyon

Banned
PLEASE LORDT PLEASE GOD BEND HER FUCKING KNEES AFTER THAT SCENE PLEASE

Britney look great.

But still, I see a dancers and a dance floor, so she better WORK (Bitch).

Also, WHAT is the holdup on this video?

Britney has been harassing him on twitter about it. Idk why MV's take so long to fucking be edited

EDIT: THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART THO

tumblr_mtrl8y6OCg1qczcixo1_400.gif

Kyon

Banned
The top pic is waaay better. I was talking about the video though.

O D:

There is just no way she cant bend her knees all lined up and ready when the choreography starts. There is no way ;__; I've never felt so much struggle and anger at once for someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom