• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't have a Perfume discussion without this iconic moment.
tLadz5R.jpg

moulels

capsule are my third faves after Godney and Perfume ;___;

Recently I've been getting my entire LIFE with FLASH BACK and FRUITS CliPPER, lord what a compilation of bops.

Peru

^ That won't work but I'm sure it's ok.

Yesss at invading other threads when the J music thread is run by rockists.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That Britney teaser just killed any hype I had for the video but I don't know why

Nemesis_

65051_10151973080824574_873477945_n.jpg

Gypsy
Manicure
Guy
MJH (Mary Jane Holland)
Donatella

So we've got reconfirmation that GUY is on the album.

This means we have the entire tracklisting?

1. Swine
2. Sex Dreams
3. Manicure
4. I Wanna Be With You
5. Aura
6. Applause
7. Jewels & Drugs
8. Mary Jane Holland
9. Gypsy
10. Donatella
11. ARTPOP
12. Brooklyn Nights
13. Temple
14. Do What You Want (With My Body)
15. G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)

MISSING / ABSENT
Tea
Cake
Ratchet
Princess Die

Qazaq

Banned
Can I just pop in and say how GOOD that We Remain clip is? It sounds terrific and it's very catchy. Have been listening to it over and over. It's exactly the kind of song she needs to be doing via exactly the right method (great song without needing to support an bum) considering where she's at.

I hope We Remain is released as a single and gets some radio play. Very nice job.

Jason Derulo is whack and lame. His songs are not catchy and when he sampled Hide and Seek by Imogen Heapsus, I was pissed and it pretty much was the reason I can't listen to him. He's a cheap usher and I really don't understand why he's so big in other regions.. Ugh.

Britney Work Bitch Promo looks good but it's hard to take it serious mostly because Britney everyday doesn't show off her imagery in her videos.. Not like before. I mean she be looking hit everyday and then in her videos, looking like she got last minute injections to look amazing. It's like why lie? I have no hype for it. I know she ain't dancing and only there to look pretty. After that it's a bust.

I stan for Capsule but Idk, perfume was never my preference. My Bffl loves.. LOVES Perfume like bonafied stan but I could never completely get into them. I'll try again with all the suggestions out here but that technologic J - electronic sound I could never get use to.

Trigger

Jason Derulo is whack and lame. His songs are not catchy and when he sampled Hide and Seek by Imogen Heapsus, I was pissed and it pretty much was the reason I can't listen to him. He's a cheap usher and I really don't understand why he's so big in other regions.. Ugh.

Cheap Usher is being generous. Usher can sing at least.

royalan

Can I just pop in and say how GOOD that We Remain clip is? It sounds terrific and it's very catchy. Have been listening to it over and over. It's exactly the kind of song she needs to be doing via exactly the right method (great song without needing to support an bum) considering where she's at.

I hope We Remain is released as a single and gets some radio play. Very nice job.

Another Christina fan!!! I want you to staaaaayyyyy. ;___;

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
65051_10151973080824574_873477945_n.jpg

Gypsy
Manicure
Guy
MJH (Mary Jane Holland)
Donatella

So we've got reconfirmation that GUY is on the album.

This means we have the entire tracklisting?

1. Swine
2. Sex Dreams
3. Manicure
4. I Wanna Be With You
5. Aura
6. Applause
7. Jewels & Drugs
8. Mary Jane Holland
9. Gypsy
10. Donatella
11. ARTPOP
12. Brooklyn Nights
13. Temple
14. Do What You Want (With My Body)
15. G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)

MISSING / ABSENT
Tea
Cake
Ratchet
Princess Die
On the blue poster there seems to be more tracks and it looks like one starts with a V (Venus?)

She already said there won't be a second volume, but the blue poster has Sex Dreams and Swine listed its just that the V stuck out for me.

Unless she's snatched another track from Snoozealia Banks and it's Venus

gif not related but I found it in my bookmarks and died again

tumblr_m3kt7dYbiF1rt8le7o1_500.gif

:O Are we stanning for Yasutallah Nakata in here? Let me get IN on that... but let's go a little retro:
Retro Memory
Kowareta Tokei
Music Controller

Obviously I am totally here for capsule's current work, but figured I'd post something a little more obscure. Toshiko's unprocessed voice is a thing of beauty.

Also, #TeamAChan. She's just too adorable, and vocally she's my favorite out of the trio. Kashiyuka's hair is a force of nature though.

Nemesis_

On the blue poster there seems to be more tracks and it looks like one starts with a V (Venus?)

Could just be the beginning of "Wanna Be With U" or something, I mean if she wrote the W weird it would look like a V.

I doubt we're getting more tracks, and I especially doubt we're getting a track called Venus. That always seemed like the most unlikely title to get from her I thought.

BUT WHO KNOWS, I guess anything is possible.

Most perched for:

- ARTPOP
- Gypsy
- Mary Jane Holland
- Swine
- Donatella

Very perched for:

- Sex Dreams
- MANiCURE
- Do What You Want (To My Body)
- Brooklyn Nights

Generally perched for:

- Temple
- Aura
- G.U.Y.
- Jewels & Drugs

Not really that perched for:

- I Wanna Be With You

Mumei

Another Christina fan!!! I want you to staaaaayyyyy. ;___;

You're so cute when you find a #Fighter.

can we fucking stop posting TV Show/Movie spoiler gifs? SERIOUSLY

I agree. I don't think we need a moratorium on all TV show / movie gifs, but people should really try to be more considerate about what gifs they are using - how recently the episode or movie aired and how significant the content of the gif is in terms of revealing things about the plot.

:O Are we stanning for Yasutallah Nakata in here? Let me get IN on that... but let's go a little retro:
Retro Memory
Kowareta Tokei
Music Controller

Obviously I am totally here for capsule's current work, but figured I'd post something a little more obscure. Toshiko's unprocessed voice is a thing of beauty.

Also, #TeamAChan. She's just too adorable, and vocally she's my favorite out of the trio. Kashiyuka's hair is a force of nature though.

YAS for Yasutakasus Nakatachrist.
My retro Capsule fave is Fashion Fashion. I swear some parts of the song sound lifted from video game levels.
Oh and CrazEEE Skyhopper.

And I totally agree about Toshiko's unchopped voice. It's a shame she doesn't get to use it as much. Although Rainbow kind of gave a glimpse at it.

Ya'll know I don't care for Christina ballads (and I'm probably alone on that) so "We Remain" may not satisfy my #Fighter sensibilities, but it sounds like something I would use if only because I miss her so much.

We RemaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

HAH! JUP! SAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom