• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
WHEN YOU SAY YOU LOVE MEEE

NO I LOVE YOU MORRRRRRE

WHEN YOU SAY YOU NEED ME

NO IIIIIII NEED YOU MOREEEEEEEE

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

Boy I A- Doooooorrrreeeee You-hu hu huuuuuu

I A- DOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEE

YOU-HU HU HUUUUUUUUUU

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I like her, I hope she gets some success at some point.
With no promo or performances on shows it will be hard. She gets fashion shows and other small gigs but her label aint trying with her. Visuallly appealing, good music and can sing live but her music is niche and not even getting promo. Saturday Night was released 3 months ago and no new single with MV announced. She apparently has all figured out for a few songs but nothing is happening. Hopefully she pulls a Lana and smash later.

Yado

omg this classic
i458fpeuNjw9b.png

Just cause I can't go on
Just cause I die when you're gone
Just cause I think of you in bed

Don't let it go to your head

iqvT8fAylwPGF.gif

#BANGERZ is gloomier than I imagined it would be, especially with an album title like that. I should have expected it after the melancholy party anthem of the year was sent out as the lead single, but it still surprised me.

Trigger

4x4 and Get It Right are the only songs I like. I suppose Miley will try to make Bangerz her next single? It fits the image she's selling.

that said, I would have been impressed if that had been the name of her album: Hot Mess, or something.

nnnnn

Even Miley has her limits.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I don't know where Royals went but get that top spot back, Katy.

ibhMMLzk6c3AV0.gif

I was REPULSED and physically FLINCHED when I saw that filth at the top again.

They deleted the original Royals from the EP to get the album version charting. Let us all pray that it reaches its previous position. The Lorde has a #1 to get on the Hot 100.

ibdxWa4nEaSNaL.gif

xaosslug

hmm, My Darlin’ is the only track I can stand, so far. But that has more to do with the beat than anything else. Tho, I will say, Triley's vocals are surprisingly clear/unobtrusive and annoying. :D

xaosslug

I was REPULSED and physically FLINCHED when I saw that filth at the top again.

They deleted the original Royals from the EP to get the album version charting. Let us all pray that it reaches its previous position. The Lorde has a #1 to get on the Hot 100.

jEVVpfmRRdtOH.png

the hair on this one is more accurate.

My Darlin' is great except Future. He's so terrible.

erm, I like his part. Something about his delivery makes the song sound more epic or something? I dunno. But I likes it. This should be the next single.

EDIT: 4th time spinning My Darlin'... def. the unofficial BOP of the bunch.

Bladenic

I need Mumei to watch the Backyard Sessions on Miley's youtube channel and tell me if he likes her voice. I'm not expecting much.

Omg!This Basketball Wives Episode is off the chain. Gif makers have so much here to make. This whole show was made for PopGAF lol! Someone teach me how to make gifs haaallllp! This episode is jusT!

xaosslug

I have zero interest in downloading Bangerz
I checked out the Knee feature track tho

disaster
40apRxk.gif

My Darlin' is a highlight, sis. Give that a spin. Trust.

EDIT: OMG, it just hit me. Miley's vocals (not the belting, but the whisper-singing) remind me of Emancipation Mariah...

ibgXRtOHt3GFim.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom