• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portal 2 - Peer Review |OT| its been a looooong time, but my time is finally near

Top notch as usual. Some mind bending stuff in here, but nothing too hard once you wrap your head around it.

Challenge mode is nice and all, but it sucks when you're being pitted against the countless glitchers and hardcore speedrunners in the stats. They should have a separate graph for performance of just you and your friends

Feep

Banned
Amazing that this thread is only six pages long.

Just rammed through this tonight with my good buddy. We're basically of nearly equal spatial reasoning skills, so we're perfect partners. So many good laughs = D

Awesome. If you liked Portal 2 and you're not playing this, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

Sibylus

Banned
My most cherished moment was trying to back up on some speed gel for a jump. I made the mistake of not crouching. Scratch one buttoned cube, scratch one P-body, all in one fluid, hilarious crash that ended in a splash in the vat of acid. Wish I or my partner had been recording :p

Just finished this up and thought it was amazing from start to finish, not a dull moment.

The puzzles were a lot more complex and the humor was sharper than it was in the vanilla co-op courses.

Top Bottom