• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Helios

Shinouji.Matsurika.full.869905.jpg
[X] Doubt

Thabass

Where do you park? I parked at that Target lol

It really depends. Sometimes I'll take the T into the games, an Uber, or I just find a place that's empty enough. Also it depends on what side of the field I'll be on. I know the park well, so I can just tell from the ticket and look for parking near my gate.

But parking nowadays is like $50 lmao.

Last edited:
It really depends. Sometimes I'll take the T into the games, an Uber, or I just find a place that's empty enough. Also it depends on what side of the field I'll be on. I know the park well, so I can just tell from the ticket and look for parking near my gate.

But parking nowadays is like $50 lmao.
There’s not a bad seat in that ballpark. It’s amazing to be somewhere with so much history.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Only Melon with the baby face. Others are good looking villains
So the picture of me posted here is that of a good looking villian? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

If anything i would be a villain to dysfunctional people with the near-retarded look that is my face, lol.

Mista

Banned
So the picture of me posted here is that of a good looking villian? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

If anything i would be a villain to dysfunctional people with the near-retarded look that is my face, lol.
Haven't seen your picture to be honest 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
The desperation is real :p jk guys jeez don't get mad at me.

Xbone89 in GAF telling me, always in the barber shop Melon ain’t bout this, Melon ain’t bout that. My girl a BD on fucking Lamron and them. He, he they say that Melon don’t be putting in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit! All ya motherfuckers talk about Melon ain’t no hitta Melon ain’t this Melon a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all don’t live with Melon. Y'all know that Melon got caught with a ratchet. Shootin' at the police and shit. Melon been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' her like that! Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Melon I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know Melon role with Lil' Reese and them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom