• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

CyberPanda

Banned
Intoxicated Melon photos best photos

2s79md0.jpg
357epnr.jpg
Fierce, and that pearl necklace looks nice on you.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
They're both real pics. I posted the fat one to help inspire folks here on their own fitness journeys. When I quit Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for a while 2007-2009 due to injury I gained a lot of weight since I was working from home running GAF and wasn't active. Topped out at 325 or so, but turned it around to 170.

Here's another one for your fap folder, Antoon.

mrw2vmD.jpg

Papa

Banned
They're both real pics. I posted the fat one to help inspire folks here on their own fitness journeys. When I quit Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for a while 2007-2009 due to injury I gained a lot of weight since I was working from home running GAF and wasn't active. Topped out at 325 or so, but turned it around to 170.

mrw2vmD.jpg

The stubble and lack of a wig are preventing him from realising the fantasy.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken

mrw2vmD.jpg
325 pounds? As in 147.5 kilos? Jeez Louise, you’ve done well.

EDIT: I think brap brap has a fetish for you.

Last edited:

bati

mrw2vmD.jpg

Mad props. Maybe make a thread where you detail your fitness journey?

And what kind of injury if you don't mind me asking? I'm currently dealing with what I think is a groin pull which flares up during deadlifts and makes it feel like my testicle is going to get pulled into my stomach. Fortunately I'm still able to work out and even do light cardio (elliptical, don't judge me lol) but not being able to do deadlifts has been a pretty big blow to my morale, I'm not gonna lie. It's been over 2 months and it's still there so it also might be something more serious, considering the average recovery time for this type of injury is 2 months.

I think it might be useful to read about injury and recovery timesfor those of us who are going to the gym regularly, if nothing else as a cautionary tale and a reminder that spending some time and effort on a good warm up and proper form is preferable to being out of commission for a few months or more.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Mad props. Maybe make a thread where you detail your fitness journey?

And what kind of injury if you don't mind me asking? I'm currently dealing with what I think is a groin pull which flares up during deadlifts and makes it feel like my testicle is going to get pulled into my stomach. Fortunately I'm still able to work out and even do light cardio (elliptical, don't judge me lol) but not being able to do deadlifts has been a pretty big blow to my morale, I'm not gonna lie. It's been over 2 months and it's still there so it also might be something more serious, considering the average recovery time for this type of injury is 2 months.

I think it might be useful to read about injury and recovery timesfor those of us who are going to the gym regularly, if nothing else as a cautionary tale and a reminder that spending some time and effort on a good warm up and proper form is preferable to being out of commission for a few months or more.

Was a neck injury from sparring, took about two years to heal fully but it's fine now.

Nothing wrong with the elliptical, it's a great solution for low impact cardio.

Have you been checked out for a hernia?

bati

Was a neck injury from sparring, took about two years to heal fully but it's fine now.

Fucking hell, neck injuries are no joke. Glad to hear everything is alright now.

I did go to the doctor because (inguinal) hernia was my first thought but there was no bulge. Still, he said if the problem persists I should came back to to be scheduled for an ultrasound.

At the time he said the feeling of pull on the testicle is likely because the inflammation area is close to the nerve clusters. The info I found on the internet is somewhat conflicting, some reports describe the groin injury symptoms that match mine down to a t, the others plainly state that it's a hernia. In the beginning I couldn't even tell where the injury was because the pain migrated from hip to pubic bone (where the tendons attach) and also inner thigh (main reason why groin pull is the diagnosis for now). After two months I can tell exactly where the pain is, which is a few cm to the let of my cock and feels like a vertical tear.

Either way, it fucking blows and really made me rethink my approach to workouts.

TrainedRage

Banned

Have you gotten back into BJJ ? Do you plan to? I always wanted to get into it but can't bring myself to take that step of joining the right gym.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I normally wear a heavy(ish) amount of make-up in my photos, so let's contrast it with a no make-up photo.(and i dont know what the fuck my hair is doing).

358qw49.jpg
You look better without the drawn on eyebrows.

That’s a compliment, not a dig.

Antoon

Banned
Tell us more about these traumatic experiences at the furry convention you went to, Antoon. Did you wear your suit? What was the fursex like? Did it inspire your anthropomorphic animal cartoons?
Is it me or does somebody sound sour :messenger_smiling: Bringing random posts from other threads is kinda funny, but I'll answer your q here.
It was a Boston con. A few years ago when I was only starting out in animation, I was desperate to find animation fans of any kind to spread the word about my work. Back then I was not very familiar with the furries, I just knew they liked wearing fursuits and do cartoon fanart (that was before I knew what type of fanart lol). I was also attending other cons, like comic cons and anime cons to hand out leaflets/cards promoting my work, networking. Anybody could attend the furcon, as it was in some giant hotel, and obviously you dont need to wear fursuits or anything to enter. I could not unsee what I saw in the convention. Everyone seemed to be friendly, but once you talk to the furries all the weird stuff starts to surface lol Literally everyone seemed to have some issues, be it social, sexual or mental. The stuff they were promoting and selling, the 18+ rooms which I only saw from the outside, the weird 'cute/cuddly' plays they did everywhere. It was just a perfect picture of what the unrestricted human mind can lead to. Even parents with little kids were there,hanging out next to the fetish booths. I was in the con for about 3 hours (the video game room with some retro games was neat tho), but that was enough for me to make a conclusion of this liberal fandom. Anime con was also kinda similar, as it had some of the most pathetic people in existence, but the furry one was on the far extreme.

Only later did I realize that my art was never compatible with the furry style to begin with:messenger_grinning_sweat: So it was like a trip to the zoo instead of networking .

womfalcs3

Banned
I can't link to the picture on my phone, but here it is:

Top Bottom