• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Papa

Banned
Update: The green is pretty much all gone; and while it is a very cool color, it is way too hard to maintain. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

9PsaZ7d.jpg

rip your inbox

Traianvs

jpeg_20170907_101327rzj0l.jpg

Me on top of the Cebreiro mountain, probably the most beautiful and iconic places along the Way to Santiago.
It was a moving and powerful experience, 1 month of walking for 800 km (500 miles for you heathens), alone but still surrounded by people of every race, religion and country.
It made me what I am (a bit of an asshole, but good at heart) and I try to do it at least every few years. It's the same picture I used as an avatar but I don't have many of myself, sorry.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
She really has amazing eyes, I envy them

As a side note, my picture has more likes than hers. I mean, what is going on in this forum. What the fuck... :messenger_fearful:
I liked it because of the scenery and the story behind it, you’re not really my type :messenger_winking::messenger_winking_tongue:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I thought about posting a picture of myself, but I’m strict about privacy and I realised I’d have to blur my face and then my tats and then my schlong. Too much blurring and not enough Photoshop skills.

haxan7

Banned
I thought about posting a picture of myself, but I’m strict about privacy and I realised I’d have to blur my face and then my tats and then my schlong. Too much blurring and not enough Photoshop skills.
I also have the “schlong blurring laziness problem”, as I like to call it.

I simply don’t have the patience or the time to blur out my schlong, so I don’t post any pictures of myself online.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I also have the “schlong blurring laziness problem”, as I like to call it.

I simply don’t have the patience or the time to blur out my schlong, so I don’t post any pictures of myself online.
At the risk of making everyone uncomfortable, I really want to show off my legs though. Haven’t touched a weight and yet you could sharpen diamonds on these mofos. Simply through power walking. It’s a sight to behold.

The world needs to see.

Top Bottom