• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

CyberPanda

Banned
At the risk of making everyone uncomfortable, I really want to show off my legs though. Haven’t touched a weight and yet you could sharpen diamonds on these mofos. Simply through power walking. It’s a sight to behold.

The world needs to see.
Post legs nao

750182.jpg

do you guys like my new haircut XOXO 5sec

Traianvs

Very cute < 33

After seeing all the picks I feel like I'm one of the youngest-looking guys around here : /

The important thing is how you feel. Personally in my heart I'm not 40 but a 12 year kid not too bright and with a dumb sense of humor.

Whitecrow

Banned
The important thing is how you feel. Personally in my heart I'm not 40 but a 12 year kid not too bright and with a dumb sense of humor.
I realized now the 'picKs', omg, that typo...

I'm feeling my quarter life crisis hahahah but yeah, I hope my spirit stays always young : 3

Mista

Banned
you should cause shaving the front of your head and wearing sunglasses trying to act like an arab billionaire when you drive a subaru means you have bad style son
I am an Arab but not a billionaire and I drive a Mercedes. Listen geezer, stop talking and show me your style then

I am an Arab but not a billionaire and I drive a Mercedes. Listen geezer, stop talking and show me your style then

so what you shown is that i critiqued your style down to a tee. bitch i dont have to show you shit. show me you can use a comb and then ill show you somethin

Mista

Banned
jeeesus. yeah just keep shaving the front of your head. everyone thinks it looks good bud. that leather jacket you like is totally not played out
First of all it’s the side of my head and why are you mad exactly? You don’t like my style that’s up to you I’m not mad about it. But if you wanna make it personal, I can too. PS: It’s not leather

First of all it’s the side of my head and why are you mad exactly? You don’t like my style that’s up to you I’m not mad about it. But if you wanna make it personal, I can too. PS: It’s not leather

im always mad dont trip. also make it personal what are you going to make fun of my DOLL HAIR

750182.jpg

im asking for your style to be better. is that so wrong

Last edited:
Top Bottom