• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Peggies

Gold Member
Got a haircut
FMCcTXk.jpg
KevKev, noooo!
Cutting your hair, taking a break from GAF. Gotta be a girl.

Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Because you look like a combo of Nicolas Winding Refn and Norman Reedus.

Had to look up that Nicholas guy. Don't see the similarity. Same goes for Norman for that matter. I'll take it as a compliment Mr xClout

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Gold Member
Just saw your edit. Yes natty. Arms are looking big but some of it is the angle. They are about 17". Well the right one is closer to 16.75" for some reason even though I am right handed. Been lifting since '99. Starting in your teens to early 20s is key in my opinion.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Wife and I out on the weekend. Real high UV levels lately.

I dipped my whole body twice in the best skin protection i could find yesterday and hopped from shadow to shadow.

Still, got a slight sunburn and a buzzing head.

Fancy couple you are. :messenger_grinning:

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I dipped my whole body twice in the best skin protection i could find yesterday and hopped from shadow to shadow.

Still, got a slight sunburn and a buzzing head.

Fancy couple you are. :messenger_grinning:
I guess I'm leaning toward skin cancer. I never use sun screen. We're subtropical and I got a burn on my shoulder last year that I can still see.

It looks like an Adidas ad though. They didn't pay me nearly enough lol

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I guess I'm leaning toward skin cancer. I never use sun screen. We're subtropical and I got a burn on my shoulder last year that I can still see.

It looks like an Adidas ad though. They didn't pay me nearly enough lol
Take care of your skin dude! Don't be a burned mozzarella!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ah yes, the cerrone look

maxresdefault.jpg

Had a spontaneous night at a ladyfriend last night and decided to stay another. But we needed to pick up some stuff from my place and feed the cat.

Went back to her car to get some groceries so I stepped in with the hat on. She was like lol you're not wearing that in the supermarket right hahaha. (Not in the mood for stares) Anyways i didn't BUT I could've! There was a man with an outfit which was like a mix between snake leather and a flowery pattern. He would've certainly stole the "hey that looks out of place" scenario lmao

#deardiary#congratsonthesex

Michael Scott Wink GIF

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
There was a man with an outfit which was like a mix between snake leather and a flowery pattern. He would've certainly stole the "hey that looks out of place" scenario lmao

It was prolly a fake Gucci or on of those brands suits. Respect.

Top Bottom