• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
God bless those spectacular 1980s serial killer jumpers.

8TQcbC3.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
God bless those spectacular 1980s serial killer jumpers.

8TQcbC3.jpg

That's you right? You look as if you're thinking which knive you want to use.

Sorry not sorry.

Awesome picture though. You little demon boy you <3

My mom is coming over next week with old foto's. I'm curious.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
G1Kv14F.jpg

C8ZmWNo.jpg

Took my e bike to the top of one of the largest pyramids in the world yesterday. Bikes are forbidden...but security took a day off. Got sun burnt as an extra lol

That's a beast of an e-bike my friend! Holy moly. Looking sharp as well!

And hey, i got sunburned as well today a bit so e-high five!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
kbFls4l.jpg

In the middle of a cut- down almost 10lbs from the winter to about 208lbs. Gonna stop at 205lbs and see where I’m at from a muscle loss perspective. All natural so need to be careful.

Respect.

5 more kilo's for me in 3 months.

Keep on keeping man.

Great smile btw =)

MikeM

Gold Member
It's in my past. 6% bodyfat 10 years ago. I'm good. And yeah i don't consume sugar.

Showing off because I can

10 yeara ago (30yrs old)

5Sw9S1h.jpg

From 130+ kg to 71kg.
Good stuff! Is that the goal now?

I’ve never been that low- I want easy to maintain. Lowest i’ve been is 10% and even then it felt uncomfortable as a long term thing.

Has Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage or kanjobazooie kanjobazooie posted a picture? They are the two people I'm really curious to see photos of. I'm a shitebag and won't post a photo of myself so I'm in no position to ask anyone to post photos.

In a way I don't want to see Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage because I imagine him look like Robert Pattinson in The Lighthouse and if he ain't a real seaman then I don't think I can cope with it.

But you kanjobazooie kanjobazooie .... I know you ain't a real bear or bird so I'm not letting you off easy mate! just kiddin :D

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Has Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage or kanjobazooie kanjobazooie posted a picture? They are the two people I'm really curious to see photos of. I'm a shitebag and won't post a photo of myself so I'm in no position to ask anyone to post photos.

In a way I don't want to see Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage because I imagine him look like Robert Pattinson in The Lighthouse and if he ain't a real seaman then I don't think I can cope with it.

But you kanjobazooie kanjobazooie .... I know you ain't a real bear or bird so I'm not letting you off easy mate! just kiddin :D
Here is me

Lwukh8E.png

Top Bottom